Jase

MOTM POLL  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Man of the Match

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brilliant performance, should have got atleast 2 penalties. should have scored atleast 2 more goals in open play especially 1 by torres. a little shaky while defending but compensated it wonderfully in attack. mata was especially fabulous. he just keeps better n better, oscsr is another genius while hazard remained his awesome self. torres was well good but did the needful. hope he gets his confidence and takes a shot. hope we continue this form. and hope united get their asses kicked by the newcastle.

Garth Crooks apparently

Di Matteo looks as comfortable in that job as any of his predecessors. I just wonder whether he'll be there after this season. That's a shame, because I think he's earned a long contract. But what if Abramovich can get Pep Guardiola? But Di Matteo will manage a big team, because he's proved he can managed big egos in a dressing room."

Great result today,very important points before the international break.Mata was really excellent today,just brilliant performance from the little spaniard and the other players played also very well.

Is there a similar app for Android?

No. I just discovered that app two weeks ago and was thrilled only to find that I couldn't use it. From their website "Initially, Stats Zone will only be available for iOS devices (iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad run in scaled mode). However, hopes are high that it can be brought to other platforms, including Android and a bespoke iPad version at some point in the future. As with everything, the future development of Stats Zone will be based on how well this first version is received."