MOTM POLL  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Man of the Match

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing impressing me the most.

When Holt scored at Stamford Bridge last season i was sent into a royal panic.

This season i just shrugged my shoulders with the utmost confidence we would come back and win.

Good win. Excellent performance. 19 points from a possible 21 and sitting nicely top of the table heading into the international break. Defence still looked a bit shaky though it has to be said. Otherwise, we are fun to watch going forward.

Also, we will sit 4 points clear of the 2nd place team in the Premier League regardless of what happens in the remaining matches this weekend. A bit of cushion ahead of our games against Spurs and United.

Missed the match due to football training, how did it go?, great result by the way.

Kojo, this was a brilliant match. You missed out on something special. Oscar, Mata, Hazard were magical on the pitch.

Ratings

Cech: 6- had nothing to do

Cole: 7

Terry: 6

Luiz: 7

Ivanovic: 7 terrific volley

Mikel: 7.5 one of his best peformances

Lampard: 7 well taken goal

Hazard: 7 terrific 2nd half, linked up with mata well

Oscar: 9- what a player chelsea have. Long passes, tracking back, linking up and even crossing perfectly. The missing link for mata and hazard in the begining of the season. What a player!!

Mata: 10- man of the match. Was involved with every link up play.

Torres- 7 the only reason he isn't getting a 9 is because of his finishing.

Ramires: 7 chelsea started playing some barca football when he came on

Romeu- nice shooting reminded me of essien.

Cesar- perfect crossing

REFREE- FLOP OF THE MATCH what the hell is wrong with him? 3 pens?

OVERALL- Good game by chelsea today, oscar mata hazard will win us the league. There are so many small clubs to bully