MOTM POLL  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Man of the Match

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh piss off.,

Let me give you some advice, talk properly, not be a cunt about everything.

I said Mikel made a mistake, despite still playing pretty decent, I've said he's been playing well with Ramires, because now he doesn't have too much reliability.

Now because i point out a Mikel mistake, you say 'Mikel was great...', why the need in that?.

That's my point anyway, but haters gotta hate i guess ;)

Good result, the passing is getting more impressive but still we need to be tested against bigger and better teams. Arsenal was a tough game that we won 2-1 (in all fairness if Giroud was any good it would've been 2-2. In fact saying that if Torres didn't fucking dive and scored in that 1 on 1 thing we probably would've won comfortably.) Still roll on the Spurs game give them a walloping showing everyone that the Arsenal game wasn't a fluke.

That first goal could've been easily avoided had Mikel actually marked the spare man in the box...

and if mikel was positioning right then maybe he could hit the ball with his bum and it would fly into the stadiulights causing an damage on the electrics of whole london which leads to an chain of causal events which lead to an total break down of the worlds energie, all servers standing still all airplains standing still, the industrial world going down as we know and everything crashes into chaos, giving us the final chance a ne world aroses without any hunger, war and criminals... so he would free africa and ultimately his homecountry Nigeria...

what an greedy bastard... plus his bad positioning...

Let me give you some advice, talk properly, not be a cunt about everything.

I said Mikel made a mistake, despite still playing pretty decent, I've said he's been playing well with Ramires, because now he doesn't have too much reliability.

Now because i point out a Mikel mistake, you say 'Mikel was great...', why the need in that?.

That's my point anyway, but haters gotta hate i guess ;)

You seem to jump on every little mistake Mikel makes (even though holt's goal wasn't Mikels fault) , he's still the best DM we have and one of the best in the league...

I'm not hating, i just have to remind retards like you that we won, so be fucking happy.

Also Tiote was woeful today, but i bet you'll still say he played great, no doubt.

How add users to my ignore list, my IQ dropped just by reading some of the posts above me.

If you're reffering to my post I should've postet the imagined bbc-tag [ironi][/ironi] to highlight this was refering to the nonsense of slamming mikel for ever fuck'n goal we concede or for any problem on this planet...

You seem to jump on every little mistake Mikel makes (even though holt's goal wasn't Mikels fault) , he's still the best DM we have and one of the best in the league...

It certainly wasn't Mikel's fault. It's not his job to mark the striker. Oscar lost his man a little too easily on the right (although, to be fair I am not sure whose job it was to mark him. Could have been someone else's that Oscar was covering). and then Cole, Terry, and Luiz sort of made a mess of it. There were three of them defending and three Norwich attackers (including Holt). Cole was too central allowing his man to head the ball back into the box and Luiz was marking no one. It's sort of hard to tell who was at fault because I don't know how Chelsea were supposed to be marking, but it was some combination of the back 4. You can't let Holt get that kind of space. It was one of those goals which was a few small mistakes rather than any one single massive one. Hopefully, we'll learn from it so it doesn't happen again.

Newcastle where shit today!

Tiote was poor, very poor and Demba + Cisse ain't working...

Ferguson used the diamond - not copying us are you Fergie?

Overloading team with playmakers? Forsaking wingers :)

Like us though they can bring on a couple of wingers, so glad we have that in our locker :)

and if mikel was positioning right then maybe he could hit the ball with his bum and it would fly into the stadiulights causing an damage on the electrics of whole london which leads to an chain of causal events which lead to an total break down of the worlds energie, all servers standing still all airplains standing still, the industrial world going down as we know and everything crashes into chaos, giving us the final chance a ne world aroses without any hunger, war and criminals... so he would free africa and ultimately his homecountry Nigeria...

what an greedy bastard... plus his bad positioning...

It really does make me angry, he could be saving all these people, Joseph Kony?, what the actual fuck Mikel?, do something about it mate. It really does wind me up and i hope the F.A do something about it.

I'm not hating, i just have to remind retards like you that we won, so be fucking happy.

Also Tiote was woeful today, but i bet you'll still say he played great, no doubt.

Didn't see Tiote play today but on match of the day he didn't look like he did anything bad, but of course you can't judge on that.

You are a hater, haters will not bring Kojo down, so better luck next time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDPkD1RaMq8

Edit: I love how you claim I'm a Newcastle supporter and not a true fan, i bet I've been to more Chelsea games than you mate.