Jase

MOTM POLL  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Man of the Match

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Roman's visit to the training ground seems to be paying off. No more Ramires and Bertrand on the wings. :yay:

You, and anyone who thinks that because Roman visited the ground RDM has started to play Oscar Mata and Hazard more, are very naive.

Roman visits training quite frequently, doesn't mean he actually has a major say in tactics and team selection. Don't be daft.

You, and anyone who thinks that because Roman visited the ground RDM has started to play Oscar Mata and Hazard more, are very naive.

Roman visits training quite frequently, doesn't mean he actually has a major say in tactics and team selection. Don't be daft.

Hmm I would disagree there...

It was a big meeting according to the 'Press' (so never sure), but from that moment on Team Selection changed massively, it's like RDM was 'Unleashed'....

Since then I've had nothing to complain about, prior to that meeting there was plenty to moan about, players out of position - poor tactics etc - since then it's just been WOW!

So IMHO something definitely happened at the training ground and long may it continue!!!! :)

Let me just say short and sweet..

..Today was some of the best football I've seen us play in YEARS. The small one touch triangular positional passing we play, my jaw was open in the last 10-15 minutes consistently. I would love to see this team keep their heads cool and cruise to the title.

Also, I know i know, I said short and sweet, w/e lol - I'm shocked at how quickly Oscar has slotted in, its easy to see he hasn't quite adapted fully to the Prem (obv) but if this is him not adapted I'm looking forward to next season :) Our front 4 compliment eachother so well. Torres had 2 one on ones today and each game he's getting better and better so patience pays!!

Torres is starting to string together games where he is playing pretty well and above all scoring. Gab Marcotti put it perfectly. He may never be the Torres of 5 years ago but if he can be the Torres of 3 years ago, where he puts away at least half the chances he gets, he will suffice considering how many chances are likely to come his way with the three Amigos behind him. Well done to him, scoring on a consistent basis. Thats all we can ask of him.

Hmm I would disagree there...

It was a big meeting according to the 'Press' (so never sure), but from that moment on Team Selection changed massively, it's like RDM was 'Unleashed'....

Since then I've had nothing to complain about, prior to that meeting there was plenty to moan about, players out of position - poor tactics etc - since then it's just been WOW!

So IMHO something definitely happened at the training ground and long may it continue!!!! :)

To me there's more of an indication that RDM has been slowly trying to work on it in training rather than Roman enforcing the issue. No credible press reported it was a big meeting, just your daily BS really.

RDM has been carefully slow in introducing the triplet playmaker threat in Oscar, Mata and Hazard, and rightfully so. There was no need in throwing all of our new players into the deep end straight away.

The sole reason RDM isn't playing defensive wingers is because Oscar provides so much good defensive work from the #10 position.

Mata is just on another level but its pretty obvious we've yet to see the best of Hazard or Oscar, very excited.

WTH! I never said he has a say in team selection or tactics. I just implied that a little bit of clear the air talks and just a tad of pressure have worked wonders. :blue scalf:

you can be critical of Fernando's performance as he missed two absolute sitters but the distinct change in his style of play yesterday was heartening to see. not only did he provide a cushion to link up with but he even made the runs behind the norwich back four. he should ve scored but still it was great to watch. well timed header too

What's wrong with Marin and Sturridge? Injuries? In last 2 games we ve got only ONE offensive player on the bench...

they didn't want to risk them as they would get 2 more weeks of rehabilitation after this game