Jase

MOTM POLL  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Man of the Match

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kojo, this was a brilliant match. You missed out on something special. Oscar, Mata, Hazard were magical on the pitch.

Lovely, it's something we have lacked for two seasons that, that magic. Our football has been very nice recently.

The thing impressing me the most.

When Holt scored at Stamford Bridge last season i was sent into a royal panic.

This season i just shrugged my shoulders with the utmost confidence we would come back and win.

I felt exactly the same way Tomo. Spot on son. As soon as Holt scored I thought 'Oh well' haha. I really hope we can continue this current form. I'm currently walking around with a permanent hard on.

Romeu and ramires in the double pivot was really really good.

While I agree that it will probably be very good, this wasnt the game to judge them two in the double pivot. And by that I mean against a Norwich which was getting slaughtered.

The way we played today convinced me that we could genuinely be title contenders. The play in midfield was unbelievable at times. Obviously we won't be able to play so openly and fluidly against bigger teams but we have a midfield 3 that can unlock any defence.

What a fantastic day! Great performance from the lads today, we are looking better and better with every game, 4 different scorers. Lamps equalled bobby tamblings record of top flight goals today :D

Fans were brilliant. "he tweets what he wants, he tweets what he wants, Ashley Cole he tweets what he wants"

Still top of the league and having a laugh :D

Didn't see the game as was at work, this must be the first time in a while where i can watch match of the day n not knowing what our goals were like. Caught a bit of football first and i was a bit worried that Norwich apparently created a few chances which shouldn't be happening but sounded like we coulda scored 10. Great to go into the international break in the position we're in.

Of course I'm happy, of course I enjoyed the match a lot, of course our players are gelling and talented as fuck, but it's only struggling Norwich. I'll celebrate when we play like this against Spuds and beat them.

when we went 1 -0 down i wasnt worried at all. i knew we would win comfortably. was a fantastic game, you cna really see players starting to understand each other and their roles now. and i still think we will continue to improve. We must bare in mind though that this was a poor Norwich team who have not been good recently. i liked hte subs RDM made, even Romeu got a few shots in (thats how defensive norwich were). Azpi looks good, still not seen much, but its safe to say he isnt a step backwards for hte RB position.

really enjoyable game. could have been many more goals in it.

the penalty shouts annoy me so much. i knew this would happen. I am yet to see Hazard dive (and if he is diving, he's a superb actor), i've seen him go down a couple of times a bit easy, but no diving. and this annoys me that hes not getting penalties and freekicks for them. the english referees are way too lenient. in other countires these fouls would be pens/freekicks! and teams are using that as a tactic! the amount of times hazard is fouled is ridiculous. and its because its the only way they can stop him, and they will continue to do so for as long as they are not punished for it.

Just watched the game, brilliant stuff. Yeah, it's only Norwich, but this is exactly what is expected out of us at home against someone like them. Score at least 3 goals and dominate the game. We've done that and I enjoyed watching us play. I am confident that this is only the beginning because our players are still honing their link up play, but you can definitely see progress game and game out and we can say the same for our confidence.

All players did well, but Lampard caught my eye with his passing and that brilliant goal.

Now, a international break and then some quite difficult games that will truly test us.

TOP OF THE LEAGUE !