Chelsea vs Norwich

CHOULO19

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres starts his 12th game of the season, he had to wait til late December last year for 12 starts.

Well if he is the only option these days, compared to Drogba's compettition last season...

The only thing wrong with this line up is Mikel - Lampard along side each other, has this ever worked? I don't think so...

Yes, it's worked many times, in fact most of the time, it's worked. We are 9-4-1 under RDM with the two of them in the starting lineup with the only loss being away at Man City. (And that's including the CL semi final and final and the FA Cup final...hardly an easy schedule.)

Did you watch the last three month of last season?!

Yes, I went to most of those games including the CL final in Allianz.

Forget last season, I meant to say this season. It hasn't really worked this season.

Yes, it's worked many times, in fact most of the time, it's worked. We are 9-4-1 under RDM with the two of them in the starting lineup with the only loss being away at Man City. (And that's including the CL semi final and final and the FA Cup final...hardly an easy schedule.)

The Mikel - Rambo combination looks alot more promising than Mikel - Lamps ever did.

More promising than winning the Champions League?

It wasnt just Mikel and Lampard defending in the Champions league final though was it? The whole team was defending. When the attackers do their job and stay up the pitch the Lampard - Mikel partnership looks shoddy at best.