FC Nordsjaelland vs Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is wondering why I used that picture above, it's because that was the last time we played in Denmark, back in 2011. And IIRC, Nordsjaelland will be playing their CL games in Copenhagen's Parken Stadium, which was the venue we last played at in Denmark.

On the match, this is a must win after the slip up at home to Juventus previously and not to mention we have back-to-back games against Shakhtar on Matchday 3 and 4 next.

must win game i think Rami and Mikel will both play the double pivot again with Lamps coming in for the Norwich game, I think Moses or Marin could get a start and maybe Danny if he is fit and also Azpi could start this one.

every1 knows that this is a must win but a little confused on wat side we ll put on the pitch. for me the norwich game should hold more preference than this one.

cech

azpi cahill terry bert/cole

romeu lamps

moses mata marin

sturridge.

this team should be able to get a win.

We should be buzzing now and full of confidence. I'm so sure we'll go there and win comfortably. We cannot be in a better state of mind. I can't wait to watch us play again after today. The 'new' Chelsea is standing up.

Resting players?we should underestimate no one in CL,don't forget we have other 2 very tough teams on the group,every point counts,specially to be on top of it.

---------usual back 5--------

-----Mike----Ram/Lamp-----

--Mata----Oscar----Hazard--

------------Torres--------------

Resting players?we should underestimate no one in CL,don't forget we have other 2 very tough teams on the group,every point counts,specially to be on top of it.

---------usual back 5--------

-----Mike----Ram/Lamp-----

--Mata----Oscar----Hazard--

------------Torres--------------

I agree. This is not Football Manager where you play against greyed out players with no skill. This game should not be underestimated, especially as we drew our first home game and Shakhtar only managed a 2-0 win at home against them which is not a battering. They are in the competiton for a reason. Best team has to play IMO, no time to rest players.