FC Nordsjaelland vs Chelsea

Jase

If RDM is smart he will rest players for the Norwhich game as this opponent is fairly harmless.

Prove that Nordsjaelland is harmless. I bet you know nothing of the club. Plus you also have implied that Norwich is a harder fixture than Nordsjaelland, what makes this so?

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have to rest players, we'll still have a team good enough to win against them i'm sure. Romeu, Moses, Azpi, Sturridge etc are all players that know what they are doing. They're hardly a bunch of amateurs. I'm confident any team will be able to beat them. Not being over confident, just realistic. We have loads of games this season, squad rotation is vital.

Wow, wow, wow GUYS! Relax now, come on!

Any team that makes it into the Champions League should not be taken lightly. That being said, it is a must win fixture. But if we draw them, or, God forbid it, lose, then our group will be much harder to top.

I watch FCN rather often, and with their pace they could be lethal on counters. I would like to see a 'close' to normal starting 11, and if we lead by a few goals coming into the second leg, then sub them off and bring on some younger players. Not saying we should play all of Mata, Oscar, Hazard and Torres, but better be safe than sorry? Crazier things has happened, so I'm fairly confident that RDM will put on a strong team. This game is of equal importance compared to the Norwich game, if we want to do well in Europe.

I'm fairly confident that RDM will put on a strong team. This game is of equal importance compared to the Norwich game, if we want to do well in Europe.

Cech

Azi-Cahil-JT-Bertrand

Romeu-Lamps

Moses-Oscar-Mata

Sturridge

This is a strong team.

Man Utd are the example with how they underestimated teams last season but we have better options than they had. Our reserve players are genuinely good, top level players who are part of the first squad set up. We can make 4 or 5 changes and win the game, it's a fact.

Prove that Nordsjaelland is harmless. I bet you know nothing of the club. Plus you also have implied that Norwich is a harder fixture than Nordsjaelland, what makes this so?

We are Chelsea FC. That's why Nordsjaelland is harmless. And I say this without underrestimate the team, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. It's not like the players on our bench are scrubs.

Cech

Azi-Cahil-JT-Bertrand

Romeu-Lamps

Moses-Oscar-Mata

Sturridge

This is a strong team.

Replace Lamps and Mata with Ramires and Marin and I agree.

Think this is the ideal to start MnM. He was pretty good in pre-season and needs to gain some rythm now.

No Lamps, not from the start that is, because I'd play him against Norwich. And they will probably sit back and hit us on the break so Ramires will come in handy to deal with their counter-attacks.

Replace Lamps and Mata with Ramires and Marin and I agree.

Think this is the ideal to start MnM. He was pretty good in pre-season and needs to gain some rythm now.

No Lamps, not from the start that is, because I'd play him against Norwich. And they will probably sit back and hit us on the break so Ramires will come in handy to deal with their counter-attacks.

Well, if Lampard will have 100% guaramtee he will start against Norwich, than I agree with you.

About Marin, I first posted the same lineup with him (just search some early pages) but since he was not on the bench yesterday, I tought he was not back from his injured. If his fit, than he could start...Thinking about it, I still prefer Mata though,

This is an away game, their players will be SO PUMPED to play the European champions. We can't play guys like Ivan, Cole and Hazard for 2 reasons: fatigue and motivation. Those guys will probably come in half hearted and distracted. We have to go with young and motivated guys that are itching to play.

Azpi-Cahill-JT-Bertrand

Romeu-Ramirez

Moses-Oscar-Mata

Sturridge

Like someone stated earlier. We should play our strongest team pretty much. Lampard and Hazard can play the Norwich game. My only dilemma is Mata. Don't wanna start playing him too much again.

If anyone is wondering why I used that picture above, it's because that was the last time we played in Denmark, back in 2011. And IIRC, Nordsjaelland will be playing their CL games in Copenhagen's Parken Stadium, which was the venue we last played at in Denmark.

No one was wondering :P

Absolute must win after the draw at home. Don't think it's be as easy as everyone is making it out to be, complacency can hurt us a lot. I expect an overdue start for Danny if he is fit and Lamps will most definitely start. I'd like to see Bertrand at LB and a rest for Cole. Some minutes for Marin would be great as well.