Chelsea vs Juventus

Jase

Wow, just looking at the difference in the lead up to the game on Chelsea and Juventus forums. You could have sworn we are a relegation club not the Champions of Europe. Small club mentality is etched into some of your minds unfortunately. Juve fans are talking about trashing us and here we are in fear, talking about how it will be difficult and must show them respect. lol some of you are acting like Pussies and are down right Embarrassing.

On their forums they are talking about our reactions to them and how we are scared. Sheesh enough is enough, I ain't biting my toung to please some idiots on here. Let's play like we know we can and give them a beating. We are a better team with better players. We know that and they know that.

some idiots in here? the thing you don't understand is that supporters should be like the ones in this forum, not like you or the italian ones you read. everyone, except you(and I'm talking about other topics too), has been really nice and open to dialogue, you only like to thrash others' opinion even though you clearly never watched a Juve game. from my experience in this forum I can say Chelsea has really great supporters and I wish in Italy football fans were the same as them. while you are actually the negative exception.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are likely to play Ramires on RW so it would be Ramires and Ivanovic on Asamoah, so I'm not too worried about him.

Asamoah will do a great match for me..he has a good intelligence..he runs very fast..he's a great player..but we all know Ramires...i think that the match will be won in the midfield...for us is a special match...after 2006 juventus wasn't for a long period the same time of winner years..but now we came back to try to win something of special...for me if we bought RVP really we could try to win the Champions League

To say Oscar has zero defense ability is completely nonsense. He has showed it constantly his interception ability is quite something and despite his skinny frame he is rather combative.

I would love Oscar to start but seriously guys, we all know what's the lineup RDM will field on Wednesday. Lampard and Mikel are dead-on starters unfortunately, like it or not.

To say Oscar has zero defense ability is completely nonsense. He has showed it constantly his interception ability is quite something and despite his skinny frame he is rather combative.

I would love Oscar to start but seriously guys, we all know what's the lineup RDM will field on Wednesday. Lampard and Mikel are dead-on starters unfortunately, like it or not.

Yep i will be so suprised if we do not see

Cech

Ivan Luiz Terry Cole

Mikel Lampard

Ramires Mata Hazard

Torres

I hope i am wrong but i just can't see it being anything other than that... RDM could put in Cahill for luiz but will still probably make the biggest mistake of Ramires on RW over Moses and Torres over Sturridge up front.

i like juventus.They are a good team.but come on "fear" ?no way!

what i fear is not juventus but our own manager...hope he selects some attacking minded team and doesnt play the players out of position.

3-1 to chelsea :readthemessage:

I think Chelsea with his powerful forwards can own everybody but Di Matteo is too defensive

Yep i will be so suprised if we do not see

Cech

Ivan Luiz Terry Cole

Mikel Lampard

Ramires Mata Hazard

Torres

I hope i am wrong but i just can't see it being anything other than that... RDM could put in Cahill for luiz but will still probably make the biggest mistake of Ramires on RW over Moses and Torres over Sturridge up front.

Yup, this lineup is banged-on. We all don't like it but this just will happen. So far RDM has just showed nothing better than AVB except his great man management and probably decision of subs sometimes. BTW I love RDM and wish he will succeed in Chelsea, but he really need to grow some balls, quick.

After being over run by QPR in midfield I think you'll see a 4-3-3 from RDM. We looked so much better when Ramirez dropped deep.

Too soon for Moses, so it's Torres (fucking man up and hold onto the ball), Mata and Hazard. With Fat Frank, Rambo and Sideways (my new name for Mikel) in midfield. Defense kinda picks itself assuming they are fit.

If RDM insists on a 4-2-3-1 I'll probably get thrown out for vulgarity!!

some idiots in here? the thing you don't understand is that supporters should be like the ones in this forum, not like you or the italian ones you read. everyone, except you(and I'm talking about other topics too), has been really nice and open to dialogue, you only like to thrash others' opinion even though you clearly never watched a Juve game. from my experience in this forum I can say Chelsea has really great supporters and I wish in Italy football fans were the same as them. while you are actually the negative exception.

Don't take it personally...

We've had a bad week and Kohonas is a decent guy. He's just really pissed at the moment like me.

We should be roaring like our Lion emblem suggests, instead we are whimpering.

That's not your fault :)

So don't get angry/sad - its all just words :)

Let's see what the game brings :)

CIAO :)

I just registered to see some off the comments in this thread, and I didn't expect this kind of reaction ( From my expirience 90% of premiership fans are overrating the league and all the players, and underrating the old and slow italians ). I don't know why are you so worried when you take in consideration that you are the ones playing at home and juve has 0 expirience in CL. Not 1 performance of Juve this year was convincing (resultwise scored/conceded ratio only bright spot). Second half of last season Juve played one of the most exciting footballs that I saw with lost of hearth put into the game. This season all of the performance looked shaky ( Possesion game was not like it should be nor the constant pressure that they used to provide). If some of you watched Genoa vs Juve, Juve should have honestly lost, which worries me alot and I want to ask you why does RDM put Mikel/Lampard on center, they seem uncompactible would be quite good if they played 4 3 3 system with ramires as rcm lampard as lcm and mikel as anchor. I guess Juve will have alot of midfield domination and score will depend on Vucinic ( he is the kind of player that plays Word Class for 1 game then 4 games lazy). Without him juve losses alot of possesion because he is the link between midfield and attack, if they manage to shut pirlo and him the best juve could expect is draw.

Still ! Why we discuss this is because it isn't played yet :-) Let's see if we can trash that old lady 'cause that what's she is ! your prediction is futile :-)

I hate Bosingwa, he totally ruined that historic moment. JT and Lamps should've lifted it like this:

Most of all, I honestly hate presenting the trophy in the stands. I always loved the presentation on the pitch (like Gerrard did or the EPL in our Double winning season).

Di Matteo will not drop lampard and put Ramires on the wing.

I'am a big fan of Oscar I've watched him for some time now he wear's the number 10 for brazil they calls him the brains of the team. Does not rush with the ball fabulous technique, good passing and a very intelligent player..And he just turned 21 so please tell me why are manager in every match playing Lampard out of position in a defensive midfield position he is constantly making slow runs. And for some reason roberto di matteo will not drop him.!...Lampard is holding chelsea back because of his legendary status he is stoping are new young talented players getting any game time.!

Do you think that would leave the midfield two a bit too exposed?

moses is good enough in defending and tracking back plus hazard always drifts to the left so let him start there itself. as i see it while defending we can easily change to 4-4-2/4-4-1-1 (moses n hazard falling back on the wings). plus i feel this team would be way more hungrier than the team we are gonna play so that will compensate a little for the inexperience.