Chelsea vs Juventus

Jase

Why do people even bother with posting lineups?

We already know RDM is going to play the same park the bus lineup with a Mikel/Lampard pivot and Ramires on the wing like he always does.

If we know anything about RDM it's that he's predictable. Or consistent depending on how you like to look at things.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We already know RDM is going to play the same park the bus lineup with a Mikel/Lampard pivot and Ramires on the wing like he always does.

If we know anything about RDM it's that he's predictable. Or consistent depending on how you like to look at things.

Consistent in being predictable. B)

For one side You are right, but in the other hand RDM likes to surprise with the lineup from time to time. I don't know what to expect, he can play with obvious squad, and make few major changes...

bring back Ranieri ,when he was here we had a prediction league ...predict his starting team ...SEVEN was an excellent score :D

This is one match I am not scared of because its uefa CL and at the bridge. We all have seen how good teams crumble when they play us at stamford bridge in champions league e.g. Barca valencia bayern napoli .I believe this will be a bridge too far for juventus I am going for a professional 2-0 win to chelsea scorers(JT and Lamp/torres)

A draw in this game is definitely positive. So with that, I am personally pretty sure RDM will play the same 11 that started at QPR.

Only difference would be Mata.

I'm slightly more confident about this game after looking at things differently. Giovinco is their only player with pace I believe. Literally.

Hazard should tear Asamoah a new one, while whoever's on our right-hand side should do a pretty good job if they have pace. (I'd personally use Moses, Sturridge, Ramires; in that order of preference.)

I believe this is a game which we must press them... but I know Robbie doesn't have the balls to make us do that. We'll probably give Pirlo all the time in the world to pick pin-point passes, won't we?

There goes that confidence.

Us cracking under the scrutiny of constant pressing yet not pressing the opposition back is so frustrating.

Im not sure what annoys me more, our attacking formation last year where we were constantly exposed or our defensive tactics this year. Is it too much to ask for a happy medium? (preferably not Derek Acorah)

I just registered to see some off the comments in this thread, and I didn't expect this kind of reaction ( From my expirience 90% of premiership fans are overrating the league and all the players, and underrating the old and slow italians ). I don't know why are you so worried when you take in consideration that you are the ones playing at home and juve has 0 expirience in CL. Not 1 performance of Juve this year was convincing (resultwise scored/conceded ratio only bright spot). Second half of last season Juve played one of the most exciting footballs that I saw with lost of hearth put into the game. This season all of the performance looked shaky ( Possesion game was not like it should be nor the constant pressure that they used to provide). If some of you watched Genoa vs Juve, Juve should have honestly lost, which worries me alot and I want to ask you why does RDM put Mikel/Lampard on center, they seem uncompactible would be quite good if they played 4 3 3 system with ramires as rcm lampard as lcm and mikel as anchor. I guess Juve will have alot of midfield domination and score will depend on Vucinic ( he is the kind of player that plays Word Class for 1 game then 4 games lazy). Without him juve losses alot of possesion because he is the link between midfield and attack, if they manage to shut pirlo and him the best juve could expect is draw.