César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

poor fucker. why does he run so much. look at some of your collegues and enjoy a stroll in the park.

Sometimes I actually want to cry about Azpi for having you know who as their team mate and playing in his position.

If Hazard cannot step up, Azpi is my new captain. Why not?

That gesture will give him much more confidence and authority, he would take much more responsibility and leadership.

Matić and Cahill as a third option.

If Hazard cannot step up, Azpi is my new captain. Why not?

That gesture will give him much more confidence and authority, he would take much more responsibility and leadership.

Matić and Cahill as a third option.

They have hardly shown their qualities as a captain, especially in the mess we are in right now.

Seriously, this guy should be our vice-captain.

But I'm gonna avoid this debat for obvious reason.

Now I had another thought, if we had our fullback issues sorted, with decent replacements for him and a good RB, this guy could totally play in midfield, his energy, power and discipline would totally make him a good TEMPORARY option as a DM or in the double pivot.

Too bad he is actually our only decent option as a Fullback IN BOTH WINGS :lol:

Even to Azpi's standards there was a quite a lot of mistakes. But still, by far the best defender from the four. You have to feel sorry for these players such as him or Begovic who give their best, try really hard but the rest just lets them down.