Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid

Kieran.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Di Matteo - It is not a friendly

DailyMail

What's he going to say? "We don't care at all"? "This is is a ridiculous tournament simply to make some money"? "Everyone knows that the winner of the Champions League is the best team in Europe and one match won't change that"?

I'd rather win than not win of course, but I'd take a single win in the league or in the Champions League over this match. Chelsea are champions of Europe. Athletico are Champions of the second tier of teams in Europe.

this will probably be the first game ever that i want Chelsea to win but not totally thrash the opposition with TC in goal for them..3-0 would be nice but Athletico will possibly be taking the game alot more seriously than us.although that could be good for us as our players may be more relaxed about it and play like they do on the training field .

i was out there for the `99 Super cup. we put out a pre-season friendly away to Hereford style team out and ended up beating Real Madrid 1-0 ,Gus scored if i recall correctly. pretty dour game tho and apart from Monaco being a beautiful place i don`t know why they hold the game over there,it`s a small ground about the size of Kenilworth Road (Luton Town`s ground) and is probably the most dangerous field to play on in western europe. hope there`s no bad injuries on both teams.

where did it announce?

http://www.chelseame...cer-jersey.html

• The shirts that were worn by players on the bus parade and made available after the club’s UEFA Champions League win were produced as a commemorative piece of merchandise. The star will not feature on players’ match shirts on the field of play for Premier League or UEFA Champions League games for the upcoming 2012/13 season.

http://www.chelseame...cer-jersey.html

• The shirts that were worn by players on the bus parade and made available after the club’s UEFA Champions League win were produced as a commemorative piece of merchandise. The star will not feature on players’ match shirts on the field of play for Premier League or UEFA Champions League games for the upcoming 2012/13 season.

thanks mate.