Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid

Kieran.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to this game. Great chance to win a trophy and some interesting sub plots too with Torres playing against Athletico and Courtois playing against us. I would like to see a line up like this.

Cech

Ivanovic, Luiz, Cahill, Cole

Mikel, Lampard

Oscar, Hazard, Moses

Torres

Ye it's pretty unlikely but fingers crossed. No matter what the line up I hope we continue to play well and the game gives us a good opportunity to give a couple of our new players game time.

Players should have nuff time to regenerate till friday, esp as some were rested against Nucastle.

Don't know how fast Moses and Azpi will fit in, but I'd rather not rush ist so I'll go for my fav linup (except Terry):

----------Cech------

Iva--Cahill--David--Cole

----Ramy-Mikel-Lamps

------Mata-----Hazard-

----------Torres--------

Think we are slight favourites, as the CL-Winner always should be, but nothing to get complacent about. Falcao is a Top10 Striker (frighteningly 4 of those 10 play in manchester), can create a goal out of nowhere, but we are the in-form team. Expect a tough 2-1 win.

Must get a few goals in against Courtois !! Let him know what he other goalkeepers will be feeling or what he will be feeling if he gets too used to sitting in Spain/ever ever ever considers leaving us... :rant:

Courtois is not eligible to play against us.

---------Cech----------

Ivan--Cahill--Luiz--Ash

---Mikel-----Lampard---

Moses---Mata---Hazard

---------Torres---------

I expect Ramires to start in place of Moses though. And i also hope Oscar gets significant minutes in this game.

Moses?Oscar?rdm is just going to troll us and play meireles and Bertrand intstead lol.Nothing against it but this is just a glorified friendly.Would love to see Oscar on mata's role and sturridge on ramires' place