Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid

Kieran.

And guys, stop wanking over Falcao, he's playing against the same team who conceded 5 at home to Betis last week lol. We need to do our homework, mark him tightly and stop them getting crosses into the box. I'm sure if we stop him, we stop them. Most of the homework will be based on him anyway.

Yes, him and Arda are the 2 people RDM will focus on stopping.

I think Bertrand might be deployed on the left again.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure, we can't worry about them. This is a one off game, we need to show who's boss and go all out to win. This isn't the type of game we need to defend in, we should express ourselves. We have the players to go for their throat.

How can the commentator say that's a blatant penalty? Read the rules you twat. There is no way that was deliberate hand ball. Very, VERY harsh penalty indeed. This will be 5-0 now.

got a fiver on a Falcao hattrick tonight just to make the game more interesting for me to watch!

Thank you very much Falcao! what a player! as i have been saying for ages he is the best Striker on the planet! Cahill and Luiz need to be on their game on Friday to keep him out!

moses-------torres--------mata---

---oscar---------------------Hazard--

-----------------mikel-----------------

Cole------luiz---------ivan--------azpi

-----------------cech----------------

VERRY VERRY VERRY VERRY VERRY VERRY VERRY GOOD !!!

Thank you very much Falcao! what a player! as i have been saying for ages he is the best Striker on the planet! Cahill and Luiz need to be on their game on Friday to keep him out!

What odds you get?

Nice bit of business :)

They've looked good but they are playing against a depleted Bilbao team lacking all confidence. They are looking extremely dangerous tho i must say. This could already be 5-0, could end up more.

Atletico have hardly given Bilbao a sniff so far. Bilbao have 66% possession right now but only 4 shots all night and none of them were on target.

Actually, no he hasn't. He has 0 saves!

Just sums up how poor Bilbao have been.

Anyway i'm done watching the game, it's just boring now :lol: