Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid

Kieran.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i hope im not only one who's been dying to see chelsea play. like years before i could wait the week maybe not against top top clubs but this year i just want to see Chelsea PLAY, soo much anxiety like the days are taking soo long compared to previous years. just full of joy when we play partly cuz of what happened last year and what we are capable of in coming years.

i believe we'll win this, with the following

cech

ivan--cahil-luiz--cole

mikel--lampard

studge--hazard-bertrand

torres

even i want studge up top but torres playing well no need

to bench him, mata will prob get his rest and oscar may

not be trusted to start a game yet.

Nobody expecting our new signings(Cesar, Moses) to start and win their first trophy on debut for chelsea?

Allright may be not start, but i hope they are involved in the match at some point. Make them realise, they are playing for the european champions and need to step up.

Nobody expecting our new signings(Cesar, Moses) to start and win their first trophy on debut for chelsea?

Allright may be not start, but i hope they are involved in the match at some point. Make them realise, they are playing for the european champions and need to step up.

Cesar might start, Moses to come on later imo are the chances for them

Moses?Oscar?rdm is just going to troll us and play meireles and Bertrand intstead lol.Nothing against it but this is just a glorified friendly.Would love to see Oscar on mata's role and sturridge on ramires' place

It's more than just a glorified friendly for me. First trophy for the team this season, most importantly, first Chelsea trophy for all the newcomers. It will surely boost the team morale significantly which is vital for a long season.

It's more than just a glorified friendly for me. First trophy for the team this season, most importantly, first Chelsea trophy for all the newcomers. It will surely boost the team morale significantly which is vital for a long season.

This is an important game like you say. This will be a new trophy for us under the Roman era so lets get this one in the bag also. Not going to be easy but there is no doubt we can win it.

All in! Terry suspended for this one, so this is our best line-up.

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill David Luiz Cole

Mikel Lampard

Hazard Oscar Mata

Torres

Bench: Turnbull, Azpilicueta, Bertrand/Meireles, Essien, Ramires, Moses, Sturridge

How many opportunities do we have to take part in this match? It's not like Community Shield or a competition we can be in year in year out. Therefore a loss would be a sad blow. I hope we lift the trophy in Monaco!