Chelsea 4-2 Reading

BlueLion.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrific second half performance to turn the game around. When we had Hazard, Oscar and Mata all on the pitch at once we were really flowing, at times in that second half we were an absolute joy to watch, the third goal being a prime example of that (yes it was offside but wonderful move to set the whole thing up). Eden Hazard is jaw-droppingly good, the man is awe-inspiring, he has it all and, much like Mata and Oscar, is a joy to watch.

Roll on Saturday, really looking forward to the game against Newcastle

Brilliant Hazard, that for me was the resounding moment in the game... Should make a gif of that and plaster it on the wall.... He could have shot and probably would have scored but choose the better option... Absolutely brilliant.

the first match at home and a win ... good start !!! we need to work on our defense.

I thought the midfield was a little too crowded.... Liked what I saw from Sturridge. Oscar had a decent game. Hazard --- nothing i tell will match his performance.

good subs from RDM. Torres still looking short of confidence. Credits to Reading for they really played well.

I believe Hazard has been directly involved in 6 of our goals already (unless I've seen something wrong) -

Torres vs. Manchester City.

Ivanovic vs. Wigan.

Lampard vs. Wigan (won the penalty.)

Lampard vs. Reading (won the penalty.)

Cahill vs. Reading (I think he was involved anyway.)

Ivanovic vs. Reading.

Great second half. Please never play Ramires as a winger again. He was abysmal. And I glad Sturridge hasnt lost his selfishness. Again he shoots when a straight pass to mata could have been a goal.

People keep slagging off Terry....who would you play ahead of him? Luiz? He can be a lot worse with his rash challenges. And Ivanovic isnt as good as Terry at CB as we have seen countless times.