Chelsea 4-2 Reading

BlueLion.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Juazard = Amazing

Wasnt really the easiest game for Oscar to come in to but he did good.

Mereiles was shit the little time he was on. Ive seen enough of him. I dont want him in our club. Slowed down everything!

Torres scored, yes, but i still think we need another new and fresh striker (if we aint going to play with Sturridge). Torres has no striker instict at all. When some one like Hazard gets the ball into the box it should just say BAAAAAAM and the ball should be in the goal but with torres its like *dut*dut*dut*dut* and he has lost the ball.

good win, from 20 - 45 awfull play, ownly things on the plus side for me Mikel and Hazard...

otherwise good fluid game and mikel was finally a bit more aggressive and had two or three good attacking moments... he has to keep on...

mata wastefull with his goal shooting opportunities... but combined well with hazard.

hazard was out of this world... constantly fouled but kept his head high...

studge had some decent moments... especially his off balance diagonal pass to hazard over the whole field... brilliantly done from him...

Lamps a bit slow and Ash was overrun verry often... give bertrand a shot and him a rest as LB...

Play until the fat lady blows the whistle. Finally we became jammy bastards and win games like this. I take that any day over a beautiful display and 1 point in the end. Eden Hazard, you are amazing. Someone alongside him and/or Mata who´s a proper winger (Moses) and we´ll get there.

Get! In! There !

By the way, you can only laugh at the doubts that were creeping in amongst some posters in regards Hazard's pre season performances. It's clear he has quality of the highest order, like most players, he just didn't take friendly matches that seriously.

He's just another overrated Belgian they said..

Impressed with hazard once again but was most impressed with the contributions sturridge brought as he came on. He is a very different player from the last time we seen him. Great game for reading who came out strong and really put us against the wall. Way to stick in there and fight the three points. Top of the table!!!!!!

Great second half. Please never play Ramires as a winger again. He was abysmal. And I glad Sturridge hasnt lost his selfishness. Again he shoots when a straight pass to mata could have been a goal.

I'm sick of this. Sturridge had one selfish moment and about 6 or 7 really nice passes. He played very well today, made some brilliant moves, passed well, linked up well with other players, and defended and all anyone cares about is one play where he should have passed.

He's just another overrated Belgian they said..

He is unbelievably awesome, they never said :D

I always wanted to see Hazard in blue shirt and never really suspected him or his abilities ... same goes for Oscar and Marin....

its really sad Marin is out ... can't wait to see him in action.

I'm sick of this. Sturridge had one selfish moment and about 6 or 7 really nice passes. He played very well today, made some brilliant moves, passed well, linked up well with other players, and defended and all anyone cares about is one play where he should have passed.

Agree. Very good display by Sturridge I thought

What a game! Think I've got bi-polar now, going through multiple emotions in 90min.

Exciting game! Shows the team can work hard together and produce results when we are down.

3 goals in the final 20 mins, can't remember the last time that happened. Usually we are on the opposite end.

And this is just the beginning!

Keep it up