Chelsea 4-2 Reading

BlueLion.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We still need another striker. i'm sorry. For large portions of the match Torres was too quiet. He scored which is good but 2 strikers is never enough.

This game got me thinking that maybe we do need Cavani more than we need Hulk, as i thought the opposite. We had so much talent in the attacking midfield in the second half, with Sturidge and Oscar coming from the bench. And on the other hand, Torres didnt deliver the threat yet again. Just think about Cavani with all those players around him...damn.

And my god it will be great with a proper DM... cant understand why RDM isnt trying Essien, its not like Mikel is that good that we'll lose so much for this single try..

Despite those notes, im pretty optimistic and even more excited, it seems this team could always score one more than the opponent. And that talent... i just want to see more!

this is great start!

seems that jealousy @ blue moon has started! just like the scum

hmmmmm who would I rather have?

Silva, a player who has performed on some of the biggest stages in football and has had to be singled out and man marked to try and stop.

Or Hazard, an arrogant prick who performed well in the french league and against Reading and Wigan, but fell flat on his face *literally* when faced with quality english opposition (us)

It's a toughie.

Well after all that, I guess this is why people love this club. Supporting Chelsea is the best decision I've made so far.

there was no two ways about it .... for me Chelsea was the only team i wanted to support when I started following Premier league.. in fact that time i wasn't even following premier league but my heart just said I am a Chelsea follower/supporter/fan... and bang ... its been that way for like 8 years now ... looking back at it .. its really funny ... I didn't follow premier league at all but my heart said Chelsea to whoever asked which team I supported in PL :P

we were never Osgood FC or Zola FC or Drogba FC so were certainly arent Torres FC... Check our history WE ARE CHELSEA FC//

whatever some Bronx boy says

When Drogba played bad we benched him. Time to do the same with Torres.

To all the so called "SUPPORTERS" who decide to slag off one of our players (the match winner this time) after a GLORIOUS night from us, please fuck off from the club.

We are Chelsea FC and has always been known for our GREAT support. We're not Liverpool where they turn their backs on their players. We're not scum like Spammers, Leeds, Spudz or Millwall. We are Chelsea FC.

Cheer with our players, die with our players.

I guess Rooney and Van Persie are shit as well, since they couldn't do fuck all against a cowardish defending team on Monday?

When did Chelsea bench Drogba?

Your as thick as a coke can.

So you are telling me that Drogba wasnt benched during some parts of our last season. Then why does he only have 24 PL apps while Torres had 32?

We benched Drogba a few times. When we bought Shevchenko, when we bought Anelka, and then when we bought Torres. Each time, Drogba fought his way back into the starting XI.

Drogba wasn't benched one single time when fit under Mourinho, even though he was far worse than Torres was today for most of the first two years here. He certainly wasn't benched under Grant, who had the tactical knowledge of a slapper and just played the same system as Mourinho (long ball up). Under Scolari he got injured and tossed a fucking coin on a Burnley supporter and got three matches, once Hiddink came in then he was back on the team. Drogba was never really benched when Torres came into the club, maybe a couple of matches. And Drogba was just as shit as Drogba under most of Ancelotti's last season and under AVB's "reign" at our club.

Fact.