Chelsea 4-2 Reading

BlueLion.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get ahead of yourselves people, none of that 'we are going to win the league' or any other bull shit.

We had huge problems this game when we shouldn't of, we will get mashed by decent teams on the counter, I'm loving our short passing game already and creativity i am, but the defence is just awful.

JT is way too slow, it's time for him to start sitting out a lot more, delighted for Cahill because of his goal, but he really needs to sort out some of his defending also, same goes for Ivanovic desperately. Cole looks rough but i think he will get back on track later on during the season, can't see him being shit through out all the season.

Until we make more defensive signings rather than attacking players that's when we can start being very optimistic!, man i can't tell you how much i want us to buy a DM and sort out these fucking liabilities in our team.

But today we celebrate!, BLUE IS THE COLOR!.

Now imagine that game with Modric in for Lamps and Cavani to bury some of those chances Torres blew. As much as I want to trust Nando, it just scares the living shit out of me thinking about him sucking for long stretches or getting injured.

What an unselfish team we got here. Cole skips a shot to pass it down to torres. Sturridge looking to pass. Hazard sets up Iva for the fourth goal. Even cech gave away a goal to reading haha. All this unselfishness shows the great chemistry this squad has and it will only get better.

It should be like that but this is Torres FC, and he must play every game no matter how shitty he is!

You hide behind this Torres FC crap because some fans have the cheek to support one of their players. Criticize him freely if he deserves it, but you treat the man like he nicked your cat.

I don't get half the people who watch football. I mean ok so Reading scored 2 goals but it doesn't mean we were shit. Our attacking play was very good and i thoroughly enjoyed watching it. The worry is at the back but they scored a great goal and a very lucky goal. They coulda scored 2 or 3 more but i'm sure the defence will sort themselves out in time. As long as we keep winning, all is good.

We got lucky of course because Torres' goal was blatantly offside but that doesn't mean we didn't deserve to win because we did, no two ways about it. Federici is having a nightmare start to the season tho poor fucker but Cech's mistake was much worse today.

We played very well today, don't be so negative. The defence will get better and the attacking is really exciting especially with Hazard at the forefront of everything. He's gonna be an absolute star for us.

You may not think it now, but this is the best thing that coulda happened today. We've now already had a real test, losing 2-1, at home needing to score a couple to win to then come back and do the job will give everyone so much confidence. Also it's great to get the mistakes out the way and win at the same time because those mistakes from Cech and the awful passes from Lampard wont happen often. Sometimes you need these games to wake you up and give you the kick up the arse. We've now had that needed kick so now lets push on and get ready for the weekend, only a couple of days rest so we'll go into the Newcastle game still buzzing. This was a great game for us to have, seriously.

We are top of the league :D

I don't get half the people who watch football. I mean ok so Reading scored 2 goals but it doesn't mean we were shit. Our attacking play was very good and i thoroughly enjoyed watching it. The worry is at the back but they scored a great goal and a very lucky goal. They coulda scored 2 or 3 more but i'm sure the defence will sort themselves out in time. As long as we keep winning, all is good.

We got lucky of course because Torres' goal was blatantly offside but that doesn't mean we didn't deserve to win because we did, no two ways about it. Federici is having a nightmare start to the season tho poor fucker but Cech's mistake was much worse today.

We played very well today, don't be so negative. The defence will get better and the attacking is really exciting especially with Hazard at the forefront of everything. He's gonna be an absolute star for us.

You may not think it now, but this is the best thing that coulda happened today. We've now already had a real test, losing 2-1, at home needing to score a couple to win to then come back and do the job will give everyone so much confidence. Also it's great to get the mistakes out the way and win at the same time because those mistakes from Cech and the awful passes from Lampard wont happen often. Sometimes you need these games to wake you up and give you the kick up the arse. We've now had that needed kick so now lets push on and get ready for next weekend. We have a week now. This was a great game for us to have, seriously.

We are top of the league :D

just like RDM said he could be our next Zola :D