Oscar

themightyblue

These are the times I can't stand B/R articles.. "Do Not Give in to Temptation: Remain at Chelsea". I'm struggling to remember the last time a player, in their prime, moved away from Chelsea to a bigger/better club. Perhaps Robben to Real? And even then you could argue that was prior to said 'prime'

Another shit game. Against Schalke he was the worst, and in many other games.

The only player that maybe is playing worst than Oscar in the starting eleven this season is Willian and Willian doen't have a garanteed spot in the team. The same happened last season but at the end Willian was a lot more important.

You can all continue saying how good he is, and the grat games he is doing... but in reality he was the weakest link between the AM's in the starting XI last season, and this season he will be again.

We compare the performances of Matic, Fabregas, Hazard, COsta and the regularaty of Willian and we can see that Oscar is far from what you say he is.

The only player that maybe is playing worst than Oscar in the starting eleven this season is Willian and Willian doen't have a garanteed spot in the team. The same happened last season but at the end Willian was a lot more important.

You can all continue saying how good he is, and the grat games he is doing... but in reality he was the weakest link between the AM's in the starting XI last season, and this season he will be again.

We compare the performances of Matic, Fabregas, Hazard, COsta and the regularaty of Willian and we can see that Oscar is far from what you say he is.

:wank2:

e86a440c059e73aab65c13ac3cb7bc4d.jpg

Mourinho 10 days ago said he isn't the kind of player that can play 10 matches a month - then he plays him thrice a week.

Go figure.

and he wasn't anywhere near as bad as some of you are making. The same people that were MIA in this thread in the 2-3 weeks before.

Figures.

Oscar: "Ah, Didier he is fantastic. Fantastic player, fantastic person and I am so happy he is a part of the team. I learn from him" #CFC

Oscar: "Drogba wants to score every game. I watched @didierdrogba on TV when I was young, and we now play together" #CFC (Mail)

Oscar: Mourinho tells the attacking players to go for goals, to play our football, but when you dont have the ball you have to defend. #CFC

Oscar: "Mourinho speaks before the games and makes sure our feet stay on the floor." #CFC (Mail)

Oscar: "The unbeaten run is on our minds. But the team just starts again every time & plays for a win, and if we win or if we draw it is OK"

Oscar on @didierdrogba: "He speaks not just with me, but with all the attacking players." #CFC (Mirror)

Oscar on @didierdrogba: "Hes scored so many goals for Chelsea and now hes pushed so much the young players" #CFC (Mirror)

Oscar: "Drogba is a fantastic player, a fantastic person. I am so happy he is a part of the team & I am learning a lot from his experience."

Oscar: "Last year the team was good but this year it is better, because players like Cesc Fabregas and Diego Costa have come here." #CFC

Oscar: "Im playing well, Eden & Willian, we are all on form. And I think the team is playing better this year. We have a strong team" #CFC