Oscar

themightyblue

27 to 35. That's the amount of goals Oscar has scored compared to hazard since they have played for chelsea. That's with Oscar taking 1 penalty to Hazards 10.

Appearance wise, they are almost identical, Oscar's 126 to eden's 129. Although hazard and 15 more starts than Oscar.

Didn't see any stats for total assists in the stats thread, which is where you would probably see the major difference between the two.

I have to say as someone who thought of Oscar as a quite decent player but one that had terrible consistency as an attacker player, terms of assists and goals, I'm shocked by this!

Oscar has 18 assists while Hazard has 29 since they both joined us in 2012.

Where are these pics from?

Who'd have thought they were mates with Flamini....!

And who's the guy on the right...?

Oscar, Willian, Adel Taarabt and Mathieu Flamini among the stars in attendance at the Dolce & Gabbana Christmas Tree Party

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2841573/Oscar-Willian-Adel-Taarabt-Mathieu-Flamini-stars-attendance-Dolce-Gabbana-Christmas-Tree-Party.html

A hot topic for Mourinho at the moment is Oscar, and the Chelsea coach spoke to the media on Friday about his player reaching 'a different level'.

'The Brazil coach is here today and shares the same vision as me. He recognises Oscar has reached a different level in his game and also in his personality.

'His intention is always to improve. Is he the kind of kid who can play 12 times in one month? I don't think so.

'But that we analyse the situation, we have other options, other players who can play in his position and his rest will obviously arrive to make sure we don't overload him with minutes of football.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2844913/Dunga-takes-tips-Jose-Mourinho-trip-Chelsea-s-training-ground.html

I don't know if it is just me but I am quite surprised by Oscar's development at this club. When I first read rumours about signing him, I never expected him to to adapt so quickly. At that time I thought the best case scenario would be a loan or two somewhere and then maybe he would make it.

It just amazes me to see him be one of our most important players. He's only 23 years old and has accomplished so much with us. His work rate and talent is truly admirable and I am glad that he's a Chelsea player.

I don't know if it is just me but I am quite surprised by Oscar's development at this club. When I first read rumours about signing him, I never expected him to to adapt so quickly. At that time I thought the best case scenario would be a loan or two somewhere and then maybe he would make it.

It just amazes me to see him be one of our most important players. He's only 23 years old and has accomplished so much with us. His work rate and talent is truly admirable and I am glad that he's a Chelsea player.

I was against the signing because I thought we were completely over-paying for him and he is too "light-weight" for the PL! :lol: