Oscar

themightyblue

I am not saying his english is good, but this was his first proper interview where i could understand it all :D

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2chu3w_oscar-nice-first-goal-hd_sport

Every time I see Oscar:

just_give_him_a_hug_by_nothguy-d5pasl0.j

I hope one day he can do a decent game in the number 10 position. Again horrible, and one of the main problems in this team is Oscar.

He wasn't great, but horrible? Horrible?

It was his cross that led to the first goal. Doesn't quite cut it for ya?

I am not saying his english is good, but this was his first proper interview where i could understand it all :D

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2chu3w_oscar-nice-first-goal-hd_sport

"Smallest pitch in the Premier league". Is Neil Barnett drunk or something? We certainly don't have the smallest pitch, that's West Ham. He's always talking bollocks and asking daft questions.

"Smallest pitch in the Premier league". Is Neil Barnett drunk or something? We certainly don't have the smallest pitch, that's West Ham. He's always talking bollocks and asking daft questions.

Actually, QPR have the smallest pitch in the Premier League, not West Ham.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2812271/Mauricio-Pochettino-blames-Tottenham-s-small-pitch-s-poor-form.html

I was basing that over an article I read which is completely different from that one e.g Anfield and Stamford Bridge had the exact same dimensions. Still, it's weird how Barnett says we have the smallest pitch when it's not even close.

I was basing that over an article I read which is completely different from that one e.g Anfield and Stamford Bridge had the exact same dimensions. Still, it's weird how Barnett says we have the smallest pitch when it's not even close.

It's probably just a mistake. No need to get all upset about it.

It's probably just a mistake. No need to get all upset about it.

I'm not upset at all, it's just a pretty daft mistake for him to make. It also doesn't help he always asks the players stupid/random questions in the post-match interviews. I know he's part of the furniture at the club, but I know some CFC fans that don't like him. Myself included.

I'm not upset at all, it's just a pretty daft mistake for him to make. It also doesn't help he always asks the players stupid/random questions in the post-match interviews. I know he's part of the furniture at the club, but I know some CFC fans that don't like him. Myself included.

As if we all don't make daft mistakes in life...