Oscar

themightyblue

When is oscar returning? I can't wait to watch him play I believe he would be better and more confident after his first season. Seeing how much lukaku and Kdb have improved in just one season i can only imagine how much the likes of Oscar and hazard have developed i hope the same follows for MVG too.

When is oscar returning? I can't wait to watch him play I believe he would be better and more confident after his first season. Seeing how much lukaku and Kdb have improved in just one season i can only imagine how much the likes of Oscar and hazard have developed i hope the same follows for MVG too.

28 July is back .

I think Oscar is going to be hugh next season. Playing infront of the double pivot and brings his magic like in Brazil. I think Mou would also like his work rate in the middle and it will give us the look of a 4-3-3 in times (like someone already suggested). and that will bring Mata to the right.

I think Oscar is going to be hugh next season. Playing infront of the double pivot and brings his magic like in Brazil. I think Mou would also like his work rate in the middle and it will give us the look of a 4-3-3 in times (like someone already suggested). and that will bring Mata to the right.

You declared this about Mata to the right . Oscar needed a rest . Will be great this season

Mourinho on Mata

"The fans have one perspective, the players another, so for Mata to have won both means a lot. People love him, but his fellow players love the work he puts in for the team."

"Of course he fits into my plans. I have my idea about him, about where he produces better and where he has more difficulty. We will try to help him perform better in those situations."

"I've always liked a right-sided player to be left-footed. I started with Robben and Duff, then [Goran] Pandev at Inter, and Di María and Ozil. Many clubs do it. It's more than a tendency."

"I like wingers coming in on the inside for the penetrative movement, for the pass, for the shot. And Juan is the only player we have to do that on the right. On the left we have Hazard, Victor Moses, Kevin De Bruyne, André Schürrle … Juan is also very comfortable playing as a No10. In between these two positions, he has a lot to give to the team."

This message is clear of Mou , his No.10 is Oscar , no winger , of course they (hazard,oscar,kevin,juan) could rotate the position . But I think Mou see that oscar could be a great player in the middle ..

Mourinho on Mata

"The fans have one perspective, the players another, so for Mata to have won both means a lot. People love him, but his fellow players love the work he puts in for the team."

"Of course he fits into my plans. I have my idea about him, about where he produces better and where he has more difficulty. We will try to help him perform better in those situations."

"I've always liked a right-sided player to be left-footed. I started with Robben and Duff, then [Goran] Pandev at Inter, and Di María and Ozil. Many clubs do it. It's more than a tendency."

"I like wingers coming in on the inside for the penetrative movement, for the pass, for the shot. And Juan is the only player we have to do that on the right. On the left we have Hazard, Victor Moses, Kevin De Bruyne, André Schürrle … Juan is also very comfortable playing as a No10. In between these two positions, he has a lot to give to the team."

This message is clear of Mou , his No.10 is Oscar , no winger , of course they (hazard,oscar,kevin,juan) could rotate the position . But I think Mou see that oscar could be a great player in the middle ..

Well he never said anything about Oscar actually so I dunno.. maybe he'll play De Bruyne as CAM ? or Hazard ...

IMO each of these players are capable of playing CAM or at the wings, so we'll just rotate Oscar, Juan, Hazard and KDB.. Moses and Schurrle are wingers for when one of the other 4 needs a rest.

He is terrible. And he only starts for Brazil. I mean just so overrated.

tumblr_ml118bZ99p1rxagu2o1_400_zpsad52da

TBF There's scarcity of genuine world class players in the position he plays for the national team atm I doubt he would have started for the Brazilian team of the past, who's he going to bench in that no 10 role? Ronaldinho? kaka?, Rivaldo?, Romario?Zico?. If he was starting in midfield for National team's with surplus of top quality midfielders like Spain and Germany then that argument would hold better weight.

Also and perhaps more importantly, he's extremely unproven at club level so far in his career and hasn't shown anything at that level to justify the hype he constantly receives. so bob isn't completely off the mark with that statement. minus the mata part which i disagree with.