Oscar

themightyblue

Oscar is one of my favorite players and I'm 100% positive that he will become amazing for us. I watch all Brazil games just because of this kid and he is without discussion the best player there together with Neymar.

As other ppl write Oscar needs to play as a number 10 or in a more advanced central position. The best part of Oscars game is when he drops deep and builds up the play until he is around the penalty area where he can make an assist or even score a goal which he often does for Brazil.

Yes, he is not there yet with Chelsea, but his talent is obvious if you watch Brazil. Kid needs some time to adjust to EPL and he only had one(!) season with us.

Now he has Mourinho, he will start on a new season (and will know what EPL is about) and hopefully he will not be played out of position again.

His biggest problem is that he's seen as a rival to belgium players spot in the team.well,on here anyway.Jose will put Chelsea' s glory first and let all Chelsea players compete for positions on equal terms.

Or the Spaniards more likely. The belgians have played much more on the flank.

I don't see him as a rival at ALL. I see him as a bright young exciting talent and i am anxiously waiting fo him to do a NT set of performances in blue.

What or who made him play more on the flank last year (maybe blocking his breakhrough?). Not Hazard, but Mata.

So yes. Let's talk Spanish now.

Or the Spaniards more likely. The belgians have played much more on the flank.

I don't see him as a rival at ALL. I see him as a bright young exciting talent and i am anxiously waiting fo him to do a NT set of performances in blue.

What or who made him play more on the flank last year (maybe blocking his breakhrough?). Not Hazard, but Mata.

So yes. Let's talk Spanish now.

not by you but I see through some of the other Belgian members that like to rubbish players who they see as rivals for their own..in Oscars case it's probably more KDB but with Oscar being a possible candidate for all of midfield positions outside of a sole DM.he can be seen as a rival. To further my point,Shurrle,Oscar,Van Ginkel have all been rubbished prior and since signing and all strikers we get linked with get it too. I Don't see Spanish members rubbish Oscar and other rivals for their players spot in the team.I Don't read every post tho as I'm just a casual member who only finds time to be here outside of the football seasons.

not by you but I see through some of the other Belgian members that like to rubbish players who they see as rivals for their own..in Oscars case it's probably more KDB but with Oscar being a possible candidate for all of midfield positions outside of a sole DM.he can be seen as a rival. To further my point,Shurrle,Oscar,Van Ginkel have all been rubbished prior and since signing and all strikers we get linked with get it too. I Don't see Spanish members rubbish Oscar and other rivals for their players spot in the team.I Don't read every post tho as I'm just a casual member who only finds time to be here outside of the football seasons.

Nah I think you're looking to deep into it. And other than the troll none is being unfair to Oscar. I think everyone is making good and fair points both for and against. It's been a perfectly healthy debate.

lol people criticizing oscar.

Oscar is an attacking midfielder with one of the highest work rate in world football. It will be easy for him to get more assists if he just decides to forget about the team defending and stay up front and reserve his energy wasted from marking players.

Thats the true reason why cronaldo and messi succeed so well, they have 0 defensive contribution and all their stamina is used in attacking, if oscar decides to use more of his attacking energy to put in more defensive effort for the team, it doesnt mean he's not good enough :doh:

lol people criticizing oscar.

Oscar is an attacking midfielder with one of the highest work rate in world football. It will be easy for him to get more assists if he just decides to forget about the team defending and stay up front and reserve his energy wasted from marking players.

Thats the true reason why cronaldo and messi succeed so well, they have 0 defensive contribution and all their stamina is used in attacking, if oscar decides to use more of his attacking energy to put in more defensive effort for the team, it doesnt mean he's not good enough :doh:

lol, how many #9 have defensive responsibilities? Ronaldo is actually pretty helpful defensively. If we want our #10 to split his attention 50/50 then we might as well play 433. Just like I don't want my striker being too busy to score, I don't want my #10 being focused on playing defense. Mata controlled the game like crazy when he came on.