Daniel Sturridge

the wes

the problem is his consistent ability to run out of space and yet not pass

willingness to pass is something that can be coached. Pace and skill really can't be, and Danny has pace and skill

Second choice forward. That is all.

he did decent for his first season, we kinda have to trust our young players at certain moments. We have Ramirez who can fill in if Danny flops.

He was brilliant at the start of of the season, he went off form when the team started playing badly and RDM rarely played him. On form, Danny plays similar to Kun Aguero. We shouldn't give up on Danny as a RW so quickly.

He's a goal scorer that would be great in a team that seems to be loading up with creative players. Danny was one of our best players in the 2011 part of the season. I'm sure he's learned from his mistakes last year: selfish and trackback. We cannot give up on him so fst, especially considering Hulk could cost us 40mil.

WHY??? we have got rambo, we have got marin and probaby even kakuta. no need for danny to play as rw. its going to be a loooonnnngggg season and i expect us to play atleast 60 matches in which i think danny will start as a striker in 25 or so matches. no for danny on the right wing.

Careful now. We've just shed 2 of our scapegoat armada (Kalou, Bosingwa). No need to add another.

I'm talking in terms of Playing Sturridge as a RW. I would give up a left nut for him to stay and become our second striker. But that will probably not happen as we will get Cavani possibly

was a about to put that lol Levy can dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo one prob aload of bullshit tho

Hope its bullshit, Studge still has a role to play here. Could be an impact player on the wing or upfront.

Also this..

Agent007ITK@Agent007ITK

Sturridge will sign a new 3 year deal at Chelsea if he is loaned out to stop him from leaving on a free next summer. #CFC #THFC