Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Agent007ITK@Agent007ITK

Tottenham have approached Chelsea about the possibility of loaning Daniel Sturridge for the season. #THFC #CFC

that HAS to be the biggest laff of the post season ... I wouldnt give Levy the Black Death if I had the plague .....

well maybe I would... but Id make him pay through his nose for it

that HAS to be the biggest laff of the post season ... I wouldnt give Levy the Black Death if I had the plague .....

well maybe I would... but Id make him pay through his nose for it

Probably just because AVB got the best out of him last season and Spurs still need a striker as Adebayor hasn't fully signed yet, so the fucker put 2 and 2 together and got that.... if its true I will not be pleased.

Daniel Sturridge has a bright future ahead of him,the guy is only 23 and with stars like torres and drogba, and other coming maybe hulk, jovetic or falcao sturridge cannot be expecting a regular starting place. however, he has massive potential, quick feet and a good shot, he can be greedy sometimes but u cannot blame him because he is a striker afterall and wants to make a name by scoring goals and this gets him the goals, torres shud do that more often. Sturridge is the future of Chelsea if he stays.

If it's true, we should answer them : "Ever since our tradition has dramatically changed in 2003, we don't make deals with top-class cunts".

Whilst I love this attitude :) oh I lovE it soo much ;)

How's about this as an option!

1) Studge getting good first team football and Scoring against our opposition!!!!

2) when he plays us, he's benched... Spurs missing a creative force...

3) when Spurs realise they really need him, say sorry not for sale and then if he does (why would he) sell him to a totally different club next year! Although I would love him to stay :)

But could be a good bit of clinical thinking there at nearly 1am.... Shit need to sleep!!!!!

how did he play?

Very well actually. With Bertrand one of the best players. Looked more reliable and less selfish than on the wing.

Did some good runs, won some 1on1 vs Marcelo. If he plays like that than I think Stuart Pearce will be satisfied.

No shame GB didn't won though, you just can't compare qualities of Giggs, Bellamy and Cleverly with Hulk, Neymar and Oscar.

Bertrand wasn't the best at passing the ball up field, kept giving it away, but in defense he was great, even Hulk couldn't skin him. Sturridge also very good, he skinned Marcelo twice. Then had good flick ons and passing. But Sturridge never had any creativity with him, he had to play deep.

Bertrand wasn't the best at passing the ball up field, kept giving it away, but in defense he was great, even Hulk couldn't skin him. Sturridge also very good, he skinned Marcelo twice. Then had good flick ons and passing. But Sturridge never had any creativity with him, he had to play deep.

He had to drop deep, because he was playing with a bunch of players who are not exactly good. Our 3 over 23 players, are awful tbh, we used up one spot who didn't get in the england squad (wrong in my opinion but still), bellamy is useless and Giggs can fuck off.