Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Will it be Torres and Danny fighting for CF or do u think Danny will be used on the wing again? Or worse; will he leave?

To be honest, with Di Matteo it could happen that Sturridge will be fighting with Torres for the CF position. As it is, we're going to be left with 2 CF's anyway (it seems evident Lukaku will be going on loan) so unless we sign another, our pursuit of Giroud suggests we would, then Danny would be used there.

To be honest, with Di Matteo it could happen that Sturridge will be fighting with Torres for the CF position. As it is, we're going to be left with 2 CF's anyway (it seems evident Lukaku will be going on loan) so unless we sign another, our pursuit of Giroud suggests we would, then Danny would be used there.

I really hope so. And Lukaku should definatley go on a loan, I think he has potential and I hate what was done to him the last season just sittin there and wasting days.

Perhaps a formation as below could be effective against lower ranked teams in the PL, or is it 4231 all the way?

Cech

Iva - Cahill - Luiz - Cole

Mikel

Hulk - Mata - Hazard

Sturridge - Torres

Seems Danny is being counted out by many here on the forums with all the talk around Hulk, Jovetic etc going on. Do people expect him to be sold? I would absolutley HATE to see Sturridge leave us, I think it would be a huge mistake. I would love to see him given playtime as CF as I am totally convinced he would do great there, but ive seen loads of people and their "wishlist starting 11" and no1 seem to even mention Danny.

Will it be Torres and Danny fighting for CF or do u think Danny will be used on the wing again? Or worse; will he leave?

i think found new best friend! haha

i want Danny here, fighting for CF spot with torres.

the attacking 4 last season had: malouda, mata, kalou, danny, drogba torres and ramires=7

this year i hope its- hazard, mata, marin, danny, jovetic torres and ramires.

danny needs to be trusted and given shot at ST. him at rw wit RDM sukked cuz he doesnt track back like kalou and ramires. danny is superb talent and people hear are diisin him and ramires which is quite sad

i think found new best friend! haha

i want Danny here, fighting for CF spot with torres.

the attacking 4 last season had: malouda, mata, kalou, danny, drogba torres and ramires=7

this year i hope its- hazard, mata, marin, danny, jovetic torres and ramires.

danny needs to be trusted and given shot at ST. him at rw wit RDM sukked cuz he doesnt track back like kalou and ramires. danny is superb talent and people hear are diisin him and ramires which is quite sad

Well tbh, not apprichiating Dannys talent and potential has to be due to blindness :)

Even though it "sucked" to have him at RW he still produced alot of goals, and yeah, since he's naturally a forward im confident he would be a sucess there. Danny needs to be doing what he's best at, which is use his technique and quickness in the box and finish. I just dont get why people all of the sudden lost faith or trust in him..

Well tbh, not apprichiating Dannys talent and potential has to be due to blindness :)

Even though it "sucked" to have him at RW he still produced alot of goals, and yeah, since he's naturally a forward im confident he would be a sucess there. Danny needs to be doing what he's best at, which is use his technique and quickness in the box and finish. I just dont get why people all of the sudden lost faith or trust in him..

becuz kalou did decent job end of season i guess.

and what i meant by sukked was that rdm thought he suked at rw cuz he didnt track back my faoult didnt sound clear.

Agree. It's possible that Sturridge will never be a top-class player and he does need to mature mentally, but if Chelsea let him go, without giving him a shot at playing striker, it's something I am certain we will regret. He has talent and that's something you can't teach.

is there an actual chance he gets transferred when we have 1 striker who could implode if things dont start out right, plus we have so many fixtures this year, its good to have a good reliable second striker, he will get many FA cup/ some ucl games and a pl start here and there. Carling cup, I assume he will be our number 1 striker, we can pencil him in for 15 starts and probably 15-20 sub appearances throughout the season in all the competitions, he just has to make the most of those chances.

They are about to lose Modric, possibly Van De Vaart and already have lost Adebayor. They are in big trouble of becoming midtable again. I really want to keep Danny Boy. I hope he shines in the Olympics and shows Robbie he has alot of Talent as a CF.

Edit: LOL The Twattenham Scum think they have a chance at buying our Sturridge. Dream on scum, dream on. Midtable it is for you this season.