Daniel Sturridge

the wes

It is good to see that Danny still have "killer instinct". Torres lost it, and change into passer, we need some1 to end actions and scores. Now with Mata/Oscar/Hazard behind back Torres or Sturridge must score. We will see with one be better at that.

I hope Danny will get new contract after olympics.

I think if sturridge is given a chance he can do us a job... He may be a bit greedy though if we play one up front when he comes on he will be entitled to be a bit more... Torres obviously number one but DS is still a useful backup to have... And i hope he can have a good season, even if he doesn't get a lot of game time...

Sturridge poaching ability is very underrated, he just has a knack for being in the right place for goals. One of the hardest thing to teach a striker.

and why he should be kept aswell as his upside. proper guidance can transform him into a real great Striker, i kknow he may never striker fear like a falcao, cavani, or aguero but maybe a pairing would be nice for him.

and why he should be kept aswell as his upside. proper guidance can transform him into a real great Striker, i kknow he may never striker fear like a falcao, cavani, or aguero but maybe a pairing would be nice for him.

I'd rather we developed Sturridge in to a top striker now rather than buying Falcao or Cavani. They will cost at least 50 million while turning Sturridge into a beast is basically free :)

I'd rather we developed Sturridge in to a top striker now rather than buying Falcao or Cavani. They will cost at least 50 million while turning Sturridge into a beast is basically free :)

yeah but, i just look at his make-up i mean if he could work with a lewandowski, both who yes score goals but just dont intimidate would be massive. sell torres (in future), sign lewandowski and we could have one fukin hell of a combo!

I am not one of those fans who praise players when they score or play well and then completely write them off because of a bad game.

Unfortunately there are these kinds of fans here and it just saddens me to read their erratic views of our players.Like I've said many times before,if you all supported Torres for 18 months then why not give Danny or any other Chelsea player for that matter, some similar support!?

LOL at all the lads who were begging us to sell studge and are now giving him credit.

It is quite funny how because Daniel is scoring for team GB he's instantly become good enough again. I and a couple of others here have said he's good enough from the start, it's why we don't need another striker IMO. Sturridge will surprise many next season if he gets his chance to regularly play in the CF role.