Daniel Sturridge

the wes

No way we sell Danny this year, considering I'm sure he's already been promised he's second choice striker rather than first choice or even second choice RW. I think he's happy with that role.

Now if this season goes like last season for him, then I can see him leaving, but I don't think it'll happen. Chelsea isn't stupid enough to let a talent like him leave especially considering we're rebuilding.

He might not be the most complete player and probably never will be, but if he develops and matures he has the attributes to be a very very dangerous player. He's so direct and with great dribbling and quick feet, he's very very dangerous player for defences.

1 on 1 he's top 5 dangerous players in the EPL imo.

its foolish to sell him, especially given nandos superb history of confidence, One thing I am sure of is danny boy will take his chances in the striker role, he wont be wasteful and definitely wont be hesitant to shoot in front of goal or look for a pass instead of strike it.

No one can say Sturridge wasn't important to us last season. In the first half of the season he and Mata carried us and he scored big goals against Spurs and Wigan.

If he didn't have a terrible second half of the season, then he wouldn't be getting as much hate as he is getting atm.

People forget that he's still young. Yes he has shown a selfish streak in a negative light but he's still maturing. The turning point was an incredibly selfish display against leicester and there were explanations for this being that it was just after muamba's heart attack and he wanted to score for him. It doesn't make it right but he's young.

In a central striker position a selfish streak will not show up as bad and hopefully even be a big positive (hasselbaink anyone?)

Jesus, he is top prospect, one of few youngesters we actualy put in squad recenty and you want to dump him now?

Torres had chances all year, support all year and he missed several 100% goals.

Danny was in first half second most important player behind Mata, pushing Chelsea to at least top 4. That time, Torres, Cole, Terry, Cahill, Luiz, Lamps were all shit.

Ending: Torres tried hard, had unluck, while Danny made more in terms of goals and assists. But become selfish. As character I like Torres more, as player too. But Danny was more important to us last year, is 7 years younger

than Torres and can learn stuff.

If both players could leave for the price they came (danny: less than 2mio, torres 50mio), I keep Danny ahead of Torres. And I like them

both. But that is impossible and I hope we keep both of them and to have good seson together.

Thankfuly, Danny will have olympic games to see him play and hope he impress. End.

Also to compare, lets say we buy Neymar (im sure many of you Danny doubters would love it) and sell Danny. Neymar would cost us 40mio min. We play him all time, all team plays for him, just because he has to prove we didnt spent 40mio for flop. He will net 15goals etc.

If we kept Danny, he would be used as sub and ocasionaly play and without serious support for him, score 6 goals. The point is that money decided who will we play more and who less. If we spend 30mio for player, he will be starter, If we pay for player 8 mio, everyone thinks he will be sub. If Danny would come now for 20mio, we would love it, while now we have him already for free, people want to get rid of him, just because he had bad half season. Benzema needed time in RM, Rvp needed time in Arsenal, Chicarito needed time in United. Lets give Danny another year, I say. We bought him for cheap, we wont have loss with him either. Just keep some faith in our own talent.

I remember being really impressed with his goal against QPR. Not just because it was a long range strike with his much less-favored right foot, but also because it showed that he still had the confidence to maintain his aggressive play style even after a pretty serious dry spell.

He seems to be able to dictate the direction of the game when he gets on target. That goal was only like 46 seconds into the game and it totally set the tone of the day.

Sturridge should be given the chance to play centrally this season, as our Plan B, should Torres fail again. He can be supported by Mata and Hazard, and there is good interchangability there, a lot like Napoli's Holy Trinity.

He was brilliant at the start of of the season, he went off form when the team started playing badly and RDM rarely played him. On form, Danny plays similar to Kun Aguero. We shouldn't give up on Danny as a RW so quickly.

He's a goal scorer that would be great in a team that seems to be loading up with creative players. Danny was one of our best players in the 2011 part of the season. I'm sure he's learned from his mistakes last year: selfish and trackback. We cannot give up on him so fst, especially considering Hulk could cost us 40mil.

If HE wants to play there, fine. With such performances like in first half of last season, Im all for it. But he will probably try on his own and I dont think it would be good to have him at RW/