Daniel Sturridge

the wes

wow, HNKS, you want to compare a 22 YEAR OLD, to a 50 mill 28 year old??!!

dont get mad cuz you fanbase is running out of excuse to prtoect torres, why not just sit there and say torres WILL score more goals, nooooo you want his competitor to be thrust into limelight by virtue of defult. :doh:

your sick, i mean really sick, hoping for your fanboy Torres to get injured. are you a chelsea fan!? i mean why would you want us to weaken our team? why not have our team fully fit and if he gets beat fairly then shut up.

wow, HNKS, you want to compare a 22 YEAR OLD, to a 50 mill 28 year old??!!

dont get mad cuz you fanbase is running out of excuse to prtoect torres, why not just sit there and say torres WILL score more goals, nooooo you want his competitor to be thrust into limelight by virtue of defult. :doh:

your sick, i mean really sick, hoping for your fanboy Torres to get injured. are you a chelsea fan!? i mean why would you want us to weaken our team? why not have our team fully fit and if he gets beat fairly then shut up.

Lol is this a joke? I did not mention Torres until someone called me a fanboy, show me the camparison I made? Id rather not have Torres and Sturridge at Chelsea. They are both shit.

I hope we dont sign another striker and Torres gets injured. Then lets see how good this Sturridge really is. Lets see how many games before all you who love him start hating him.

We will be in a lot more trouble stuck with Torres than Danny, a lot more.

In which way does me hating Sturridge mean I think Torres is the best striker in the world?

Lol is this a joke? I did not mention Torres until someone called me a fanboy, show me the camparison I made? Id rather not have Torres and Sturridge at Chelsea. They are both shit.

Tomo said exactly the same thing because some people on another site didn't want Cavani.

Ridiculous really.

you have been acting like one, whenever topic of studge comes up.

you have been acting like one, whenever topic of studge comes up.

In what way? We only have 3 strikers, so when I state how much Sturridge displeases me people like you automatically assume I love Torres. Our strikers are shit, all 3 of em.

In what way? We only have 3 strikers, so when I state how much Sturridge displeases me people like you automatically assume I love Torres. Our strikers are shit, all 3 of em.

we may have 3 shit strikers but unless we sign someone else we are stuck with them ,,,,so get behind ALL 3

HNKS--through all the discussion about studge and strikers and so i asssume you are, butif you are not fine and i am sorry.

but calling studge and lukaku shit is pre-mature.

Im not saying Lukaku or Sturridge wont become great players, but at this moment in time they are shit. Sturridge needs to learn when to pass and shoot, so far he is carrying on with the shooting. I just hope our midfield scores a shit tonne of goals this season.