Daniel Sturridge

the wes

I think we should use studge and torres up top, it is power, pace and people seem to forget danny always has something nando sometimes lacks which is confidence. We know if he gets a ball in the box heel smack it and wont look to pass which nando suffers for. He can easily score 15-20 goals for us next year after scoring 13 as a winger, I cant imagine how many he will knock as a striker

Mancin wants him back for 10mio...For fuck sake, if we take it...10 mio for 23yrs old talented english winger? Fuck of Mancini!

Starting price is 20mio, but I wouldnt sell him for less than 25...I hope we can keep him, he will now play as CF and have great support.

The problem is he only has a year left on his contract and talks have hit an impasse. If he won't sign a new contract I would rather get some return on him with healthy bonuses and sell on clauses. However I agree, I would rather keep him as second choice striker next season. He knows he will get at least 20-25 games next season at centre forward and if Torres fails and he performs he will become first choice.

It is up to him if he wants the challenge? Certainly going to Man City will give him less chances considering their abundance of strikers.

IMO, Ben Arfa is much much better than Sturridge. dont know why people rate him so highly, yes he has a bright moment or two, but then immediately after that he does something silly like not passing or shooting from stupid angles.

In the business end of moves, he always plays against the probabilities and either loses the ball, doesnt pass at the right time, or shoots . Going for personal glory all the time, He is detrimental to the team play at many occasions, to the point where right from the beginning of last season, when he got the ball and started running, most players decided not to make runs and hope for sturridge to set them up.... Sad really. AVB ruined his Chelsea prospects.

He still has this season to prove himself. Im hoping that with the arrival of Hulk and Hazard, he takes his selfishness and ego a notch down, and learns from these players, rather than trying to show he is the best player around.

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!!!

studge is the boy and one of fav players at chelsea (top 5). he has that swagger that nobody maybe luiz can match oh shit prob hazard also, but wit studge we found great jem, and english!!

also bertrand aswell!

i want him here, at CFC, these rumors better stop cuz it may get i n his head one day. he is our second striker and he will get games, only hopin rdm doesnt stay cuz ye would never use him and would be most likely out of the door.

England future cf wit welbeck, next euros boook it! hahahaha

I don't see him leaving. He and Torres will be contending for that lone striker role next season and I have a feeling the Spaniard will come off second best. Either way, with 7 competitions ahead, both will get their fair share of matches.

I don't know why we would sell Sturridge?

He is the man who scored most goals from strikers this season playing out of the position. I want him to start few games at CF. He is born scorer and could be excelent for us if Torres doesn't show better form.

as KV mentioned, Sturridge as backup striker is a good idea. he can also play in the wings if needed. however, if we do sign hulk, i can understand if he wants to leave but we have to do everything to keep him here. there is no guarantee that torres will start firing next season so sturridge, lukaku and hulk will all be handy

Mancin wants him back for 10mio...For fuck sake, if we take it...10 mio for 23yrs old talented english winger? Fuck of Mancini!

Starting price is 20mio, but I wouldnt sell him for less than 25...I hope we can keep him, he will now play as CF and have great support.

His contract runs out in one year. I'd bite their hands off at 12 or 13 million.

We're not going to see proper money for him unless we give him a contract extension... perhaps then, factoring in the traditional English player overvaluation, we can get 25-30 million for him. I guess there's no case for selling him at this time. Perhaps, with a new contract, if things still aren't working out, we can sell him for that 25-30 million mark next June.

http://www.dailymail...GB-striker.html

Looks like Sturridge is gonna go to the Olympics and it's set to be given the striker role upfront.

It looks like the Olympics are going to fuck up our pre-season :rant:

But I'm happy for Danny, hope that gives him some momentum going into the new season.

Don't sell him to Liverpool, not even for 30 million, i would be sick and i mean sick if he went there and turned out amazing. Do not do it Chelsea!, and for 15 million?, no fucking way.

Well this season will be important for him, cause if Torres keeps getting more games and can't do crap while Sturridge rots in the bench, then he might leave for free!