Daniel Sturridge

the wes

I like him but we don't need him. We have better strikers and better wingers, he only makes the squad cuz we lack goal pace and goal threat in general.

Should keep Lukaku and get a better first choice striker, Lukaku can cover and get some cup games

I like him but we don't need him. We have better strikers and better wingers, he only makes the squad cuz we lack goal pace and goal threat in general.

Should keep Lukaku and get a better first choice striker, Lukaku can cover and get some cup games

You're so wrong about everything, all the time.

Sturridge shouldn't be sold.He's a player of great quality and is a very ambitious player hence the selfishness on the field.AVB obviously can't play him center forward this season but I think he will give him a chance next season with Drogba leaving and maybe even Torres following.Lukaku will be loaned out so Sturridge will get his chances.His chances of playing center forward all depends upon Torres,if Torres leaves then a world class striker like Falcao or Higuain will be bought but if he doesn't leave then he will still be considered as a second choice but if Torres still wont be able to score goals then Sturridge will play center forward.

I would prefer Torres staying and not deciding to buy a world class striker.If Torres doesn't play any better then we will sell him in the winter transfer window.Sturridge is a great right winger but I am sure he can be a better center forward.

Sturridge shouldn't be sold.He's a player of great quality and is a very ambitious player hence the selfishness on the field.AVB obviously can't play him center forward this season but I think he will give him a chance next season with Drogba leaving and maybe even Torres following.Lukaku will be loaned out so Sturridge will get his chances.His chances of playing center forward all depends upon Torres,if Torres leaves then a world class striker like Falcao or Higuain will be bought but if he doesn't leave then he will still be considered as a second choice but if Torres still wont be able to score goals then Sturridge will play center forward.

I would prefer Torres staying and not deciding to buy a world class striker.If Torres doesn't play any better then we will sell him in the winter transfer window.Sturridge is a great right winger but I am sure he can be a better center forward.

If Torres doesn't play any better by then, we won't be able to sell him! :lol:

Posted on Thursday, 1st September 2011 by Anthony Williams

Daniel Sturridge defended his team-mate Fernando Torres and vowed to help supply the Spaniard with the service he needs to change his fortunes in front of goal should Sturridge be given the opportunity to play alongside him.

The 21-year-old could feature in Chelsea’s starting XI after serving a three-match ban. Sturridge will be available for the game against Sunderland and promised to help get his team-mate Torres back to his best.

He told talkSPORT:

“For me, he’s still a world class striker and it’s only a matter of time before he’s firing again.

“I think myself and Juan Mata, if we play together, will make sure of it and he’ll certainly get a lot of opportunities with me playing in the team alongside him if the manager feels that’s right.

“He’s been at the top for years and obviously there has been a blip since coming here but we play well together and the future is good for Chelsea football club.”

“It’s just about finding form and that can be difficult when you move to a new club and are in a new environment, but I believe he will be firing in goals this season and I’m sure he’ll have a great year.”

Great job by Sturridge so far! blue%20scalf.gif