Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Danny is a young striker.

Danny wants to score lots of goals.

Danny shoots a lot cuz he wants to score a lot.

Danny isn't the best finisher, but he'll get better.

One day, he'll find out that the best strikers also set up goals for others.

When he does, he'll be one of the best strikers, who scores lots of goals.

Keep shooting, Danny. Keep shooting.

He'll learn to play nicely with the other boys, get off his back.

Spurs have still not signed Adebayor, and i doubt they will be able to afford Damaio - especially after his recent performances - so i can see this happening.

He only has Defoe to compete with too, so good chance of him starting there.

Spurs have still not signed Adebayor, and i doubt they will be able to afford Damaio - especially after his recent performances - so i can see this happening.

He only has Defoe to compete with too, so good chance of him starting there.

True. AVB loves him aswell, I could see him doing very well for Spurs.

If Sturridge could develop into a Striker/Winger he could manage himself tons of games, play an important part for Chelsea, and save us some ache because we wouldnt have to buy the likes of Hulk/Schurrle/Jovetic. In a perfect world he would continue his career at Chelsea playing some games as a striker, and some as a RW. He would then develop into a world class talent and the English masses will be singing his name! But in reality i think he will be sold off, to a rival, and will cause us plenty of heartache :cry:

"Nobody wants to sit on the bench so it's important for me this season to be playing regularly and show everybody what I'm capable of doing as a centre-forward. Hopefully this season I'll be playing up front."

^ So he doesn't want to sit on the bench, yet.. he's stated he will/wants to 'exclusively' play as a centre forward, even with the knowledge that Torres will be the guaranteed main man next season. This can only end badly...