Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Yes Mata and Hazard also leave our fullbacks exposed its ridiculous.

I don't like Sturridge as a player, hes overrated, arrogant and doesn't warrant a starting role as a CF at Chelsea (neither does Torres, I've been saying we need two top strikers for a while). He would be a good winger(inside forward kind) if he made better decisions and worked much harder instead of being lazy. His finishing isn't great. Apparently he has attitude problems etc.

Show me one game where he is lazy?

His finishing isn't great compared to who? Hazard, Moses, Torres?

Apparently... You know apparently is just a rumour/speculation right - again show me proof?

Fact is anybody 'bashing' Studge cannot come up with hard facts to support their theories..

This guy has the potential to be a great striker for us, yet we're prepared to flog him to a rival... Well lets see what Brendan can do with him...

Selling Sturridge to an EPL team is BAD BUSINESS.

He is a good player and as he showed at Bolton, not renowned for their intricate build up play, he can deliver when questioned.

Under AVB he was probably our best and most consistent player.

He is 10 times the player that Wellbeck is and yet Wellbeck starts for United. If Studge had SAF managing him, he would be immense.

All of you happy that he's going - you might regret it come next season. 12 million is a bargain...

Sell Studge for 12 million to buy Bony? Sounds sensible!!!! Back to FM then... Next we will be linked to Babacar!!!

have you cooled down now ,,saw your post in the match thread yesterday and you called one of my posts the worst ever ... :wank2::wank2::wank2:

He is 10 times the player that Wellbeck is and yet Wellbeck starts for United. If Studge had SAF managing him, he would be immense.

Ferguson is not as good with young players as we are led on to believe, Anderson and Nani while they have turned out decent, had insane potential as a teenager that Fergie never looked like unlocking.

Muzchap, I'd take Welbeck over anyone else as a 3rd choice striker at Chelsea. I really think he's all round, decent player, can hold several roles. He's what I can expect from a 3rd choice striker

Well I'd have all of Utds Strikers :)

Wellbeck is a little clumsy though and not well co-ordinated, but maybe that's youth and he'll get better with age.

Right now both in form (hypothetical) I still think Studge has the beating of him...

Would love that little shit Hernandez though - ultimate Solksjaer mk2.... How does SAF pick them? Never complain, and hit the back of the net at will... Amazing signings... We're due a bit of that :)

Ferguson is not as good with young players as we are led on to believe, Anderson and Nani while they have turned out decent, had insane potential as a teenager that Fergie never looked like unlocking.

Hmm Anderson is ok had injuries and weight problems?

Nani was never as good as Ronaldo and I think tried to copy CR7 a little too much...

Buying 'potential' is always a gamble, both players would get in any decent teams squad and be used regularly - so not a complete loss.

Show me one game where he is lazy?

His finishing isn't great compared to who? Hazard, Moses, Torres?

Apparently... You know apparently is just a rumour/speculation right - again show me proof?

Fact is anybody 'bashing' Studge cannot come up with hard facts to support their theories..

This guy has the potential to be a great striker for us, yet we're prepared to flog him to a rival... Well lets see what Brendan can do with him...

Our fullbacks were horribly exposed under AVB due to no tracking back from either Juan or Danny. This was well documented last season!

His finishing isn't great compared to a few strikers as he fails to score relatively easy chances. He put harder chances away and then fluffed easier ones.

Yes its just a rumor but one I've read several times so surely they must be repeating that for a reason no, surely he must have some sort of attitude problem? Surely their must be some sort of source or hard facts behind it!

Nani was never as good as Ronaldo and I think tried to copy CR7 a little too much...

Buying 'potential' is always a gamble, both players would get in any decent teams squad and be used regularly - so not a complete loss.

2006/2007 was the peak of my football watching, i was watching any and every game and i saw a lot of the Portuguese League and those two (along with Moutinho) shined out like a golden star, i was that worried when United got them i was desperate for us to sign Moutinho to even it out a bit :lol:

Our fullbacks were horribly exposed under AVB due to no tracking back from either Juan or Danny. This was well documented last season!

His finishing isn't great compared to a few strikers as he fails to score relatively easy chances. He put harder chances away and then fluffed easier ones.

Yes its just a rumor but one I've read several times so surely they must be repeating that for a reason no, surely he must have some sort of attitude problem? Surely their must be some sort of source or hard facts behind it!

Hmm maybe a difference in footballing opinion I don't want my Striker tracking back I want him on the half-way line keeping 2 defenders occupied and stopping back passes... Mata is not a striker, he should track back!!!

Hmm lots of strikers fail to score relatively easy chances? Torres, RvP for United etc - surely you have to agree that a good player gets himself in a place to score before missing? Some players need a run of games to get match sharp, I think Danny is like that. He does create opportunities though... And as you said can score some blinding goals.

Rumours spread like crazy - if there have been no hard facts it's just rumour - probably started by Torres when he realised he might have competition for his place.

Well looks like this a moot point as every 'rumour' lol suggests he's off - I hope he isn't - Falcao showing him the ropes would be awesome...

I still can't believe how much Fergie fucked up Anderson, he could have been such a good player compared to what he is now. Hes now average because Fergie restricted him really.
Also look at Paul Pogba at Juventus now, hes excelling, Fergie wouldn't give him a look in to try and nurture his talent because he thought Darren "shit and extremely overrated" Fletcher and Tom "Englands Cesc Fabergas ROFL at Roy Hodgsons comparison" Cleverely were better options in his opinion at CM, especially in a team needing a physical presence in midfield too, I mean honestly what the fuck.
Nani should have been a bit better but hes become a greedy bastard and has attitude issues.

2006/2007 was the peak of my football watching, i was watching any and every game and i saw a lot of the Portuguese League and those two (along with Moutinho) shined out like a golden star, i was that worried when United got them i was desperate for us to sign Moutinho to even it out a bit :lol:

I have little knowledge of Portugese league so will shut up :)

To be fair though Hazards videos from French league and EPL are a little different, EPL is a much tougher league a lot less time on the ball and much worse weather :) I mean remember Veron!!! He was awesome in Italian league and sucked so bad in EPL - he actually reminds me of Torres a lot!!! :)

Hmm maybe a difference in footballing opinion I don't want my Striker tracking back I want him on the half-way line keeping 2 defenders occupied and stopping back passes... Mata is not a striker, he should track back!!!

Hmm lots of strikers fail to score relatively easy chances? Torres, RvP for United etc - surely you have to agree that a good player gets himself in a place to score before missing? Some players need a run of games to get match sharp, I think Danny is like that. He does create opportunities though... And as you said can score some blinding goals.

Rumours spread like crazy - if there have been no hard facts it's just rumour - probably started by Torres when he realised he might have competition for his place.

Well looks like this a moot point as every 'rumour' lol suggests he's off - I hope he isn't - Falcao showing him the ropes would be awesome...

I'm not even a big fan of Sturridge but that sounds amazing.

Unfortunately i think danny will be amazing at liverpool. Get lots of chances, won't be under enormous pressure, and will be able to show his talent, and will push into the england team. He would/will never fully make it here as we will always want someone else and he doesn't deserve/want to be a no 2. I would rather he be the number 2 if we sign falcao or any other hugher profile striker for that matter, but the boy wants game time and that is fair enough. It would be best for his career to go elsewhere, though would be a great signing for liverpool unfortunately.

I still can't believe how much Fergie fucked up Anderson, he could have been such a good player compared to what he is now. Hes now average because Fergie restricted him really.

Also look at Paul Pogba at Juventus now, hes excelling, Fergie wouldn't give him a look in to try and nurture his talent because he thought Darren "shit and extremely overrated" Fletcher and Tom "Englands Cesc Fabergas ROFL at Roy Hodgsons comparison" Cleverely were better options in his opinion at CM, especially in a team needing a physical presence in midfield too, I mean honestly what the fuck.

Nani should have been a bit better but hes become a greedy bastard and has attitude issues.

Cleverly is a decent player IMHO and is getting better and better season by season.

Anderson - can you really blame Fergie? If Anderson was unhappy about it, surely he would leave or at least ask for a transfer?

Don't know much about Pogba - but will say Italian league and EPL very different, more time on the ball in Serie A... Some players need that extra time to be good - some don't - maybe that's what Fergie and his assistants saw in training day in day out?

Can't polish every turd into gold :)

Hope we can with some strikers in Jan tho! :)

Pique and Rossi aswell, Fergie didn't know what to do with them and since both have turned into world class footballers.

For one Ronaldo you can name 6 example's where Fergie has fucked up with young players.