Zlatan Ibrahimovic

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take this to the John Terry thread lads. This town ain't big enough for Terry and Zlatan.

Anymore and I'll have to lock the thread temporarily blah, blah, blah. You know the drill guys.

Right, just saw this. Apologies. Stopping now.

Would love to have him in the team next year. He would do great here, Mou as manager, chance to win CL and PL, old and experienced, could give place to Lukaku eventualy.

Makes sense, doesn't it. At that age where he wouldn't be expecting to play every single match of a very long season so Lukaku can not only learn and work with one of the all-time greats, but he'd also play plenty of matches. Probably wouldn't cost an arm and a leg like one of these younger world class strikers.

I'd love him here on a 2 year contract or so after which Lukaku takes over. One of my favorite ever strikers. Love his personality.

Ibra is much better than half of that list!

Just because PSG lost, people are acting as if it was an argument to prove he is "overrated"!

Yes, he didnt win the Champions League yet and probably never will, but so what? What if Cech didnt save 3 fucking penalties in Munich, would Drogba be overrated because of it???

Ibra is one of the best strikers of all time and he has achieved amazing things throughout his career. He was the best player in Italy when Serie A was still a powerhouse, he rocked the world in Holland and he owns Ligue 1. The only time he didnt do much was in Barcelona and that was because Messi and Guardiola stabbed him in the back!!!

I find it pathetic for people to try to downgrade him (or anyone else) just because they dont like him as a person...

I don't give a damn thing about him as a person, what I judge is the player on the pitch, and as a player, Ibrahimovic is overrated.

He always played in the best squad of any league, by far:

Juventus pre-calciopoli: they would have won obviously even without him

Inter post-calciopoli: really? His best opponent was PALERMO, and Inter was a tank even without him! Such a low level league.

Barcelona: failed so hard isn't even funny.

Milan: he won the league the first year, scoring 14 goals (wow) because Inter committed suicide with the Benitez case; second year, despite Serie A refs gifted him with 15 penalties (half of which non existent), he lost the league against an average Juventus, with guys such as Simone Pepe or Marco Motta in the first 11.

PSG: really? REALLY? That's a championship level league, and he plays in a team which is 10 times better than the others, even without him.

Also, you should be ashamed of yourself by comparing Drogba to this guy: even if Drogba hadn't won the CL, I would have considered him a great because he always did his best to try to make his team win.

Ibrahimovic, on the other hand, always FLOPPED against big opponents and he has always been the CAUSE of the defeat of his team in CL: he has been ridicolous with Inter against Liverpool in 2007 and UTD in 2008; he has been a total joke with Barcelona, when fucking Gerard Piqué outplayed him as a forward; he has been ridicolous with Milan against Tottenham, in a game when he only managed to obtain 15 outsides.

Ibrahimovic has only one style of play, he forces the team to adapt to his rythm and when the instensity of a game rises (see Champions League) he disappears from the pitch making his team sinking with him: Ibrahimovic is a fucking flat track bully who plays always in the best team of a national league and who does the "hero" against small sides, but when the stakes increases always shits his pants.

I find also hilarious that people think "he wins leagues trophies by himself", yet with his national team he disappointed 9 times out of 10: if he is so strong to win leagues titles by himself as people think, he should have taken Sweden to World Cup at least once.

How on Earth a guy who in his entire career FAILED to impress in whatsoever best continental and intercontinental stage, both with clubs and national team, can be considered "all time best" is beyond me, and beyond everyone who understands football and is not brainwashed by his useless goals in friendly matches or against low level teams (which are 80% of his career goals, by the way).

If you really think that he is better than even one of the players in that list when in their prime, he surely is even more overrated than I thought.

I don't give a damn thing about him as a person, what I judge is the player on the pitch, and as a player, Ibrahimovic is overrated.

He always played in the best squad of any league, by far:

Juventus pre-calciopoli: they would have won obviously even without him

Inter post-calciopoli: really? His best opponent was PALERMO, and Inter was a tank even without him! Such a low level league.

Barcelona: failed so hard isn't even funny.

Milan: he won the league the first year, scoring 14 goals (wow) because Inter committed suicide with the Benitez case; second year, despite Serie A refs gifted him with 15 penalties (half of which non existent), he lost the league against an average Juventus, with guys such as Simone Pepe or Marco Motta in the first 11.

PSG: really? REALLY? That's a championship level league, and he plays in a team which is 10 times better than the others, even without him.

Also, you should be ashamed of yourself by comparing Drogba to this guy: even if Drogba hadn't won the CL, I would have considered him a great because he always did his best to try to make his team win.

Ibrahimovic, on the other hand, always FLOPPED against big opponents and he has always been the CAUSE of the defeat of his team in CL: he has been ridicolous with Inter against Liverpool in 2007 and UTD in 2008; he has been a total joke with Barcelona, when fucking Gerard Piqué outplayed him as a forward; he has been ridicolous with Milan against Tottenham, in a game when he only managed to obtain 15 outsides.

Ibrahimovic has only one style of play, he forces the team to adapt to his rythm and when the instensity of a game rises (see Champions League) he disappears from the pitch making his team sinking with him: Ibrahimovic is a fucking flat track bully who plays always in the best team of a national league and who does the "hero" against small sides, but when the stakes increases always shits his pants.

I find also hilarious that people think "he wins leagues trophies by himself", yet with his national team he disappointed 9 times out of 10: if he is so strong to win leagues titles by himself as people think, he should have taken Sweden to World Cup at least once.

How on Earth a guy who in his entire career FAILED to impress in whatsoever best continental and intercontinental stage, both with clubs and national team, can be considered "all time best" is beyond me, and beyond everyone who understands football and is not brainwashed by his useless goals in friendly matches or against low level teams (which are 80% of his career goals, by the way).

If you really think that he is better than even one of the players in that list when in their prime, he surely is even more overrated than I thought.

PREACHHHHHHH!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a stupid dream last night seeing Ibra sign for Chelsea. Don't know why, but I'm always have a feeling someday, he will be playing for Chelsea.

Even if he does, he will be aged 35 or sth, a pointless signing realy. Drogba is at least our legend.

Even if he does, he will be aged 35 or sth, a pointless signing realy. Drogba is at least our legend.

Yeah, I mean, you know Jose always signing experienced striker as a 3rd choice respectively in the past two years. Who knows maybe in 2016 when his contract expired in PSG. Can only hope.

But yeah, it is just me and my stupid dream.

Yeah, I mean, you know Jose always signing experienced striker as a 3rd choice respectively in the past two years. Who knows maybe in 2016 when his contract expired in PSG. Can only hope.

But yeah, it is just me and my stupid dream.

I know, my point was that even if we get Ibra, he will be past it and not the real Ibra of last 10 years. But yeah, would be interesting to see him at SB, indeed.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You