Luke Shaw

Joker10

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn he's fast, seriously. And he keeps on going for the whole game. One of the fastest defenders in the world for sure. His crossing is also very good! 25-30m is definitely too much for him, but for less I think we should take it as we have a good chance to sign him.

Brilliant. Very good defensively and offensively. If he signs he will help Hazard a lot on the wing.

We would see crosses from him unlike Cole. Against Stoke, Cole made an overlapping run, was receiving the ball with no defender in front of him, three chelsea man in the box and still didn't make a low cross.

Before fucking United swoop in and offer him the moon we need to get this kid. This month! Loan him back to Southampton until the summer if that's what it takes. Just get it done.

30m are just too much for him.What he have proved for this money?His price is too big only for that he is English.I prefer PvA and Bertrand for options next season that Shaw for 30m.Even 20m are too much for this kid,in my opinion.

Before fucking United swoop in and offer him the moon we need to get this kid. This month! Loan him back to Southampton until the summer if that's what it takes. Just get it done.

Seeing him in a United shirt would probably upset me more than seeing Mata in it. He's a great young talent who is already one of the better left-backs in the league and the fact that he's English, a Chelsea fan and from a Chelsea stronghold just makes it seem inevitable that we'll get him.

Sometimes sentimental things like that are worth paying a little bit more just for the feeling it gives the fans.

Not true, he got one last season vs Chelsea, 2-2, Puncheon the scorer.

pardon me. There I was thinking only proven, world class fullbacks commanded record/exorbitant transfer fees in the past. I wonder how much players like Lahm, Alaba, marcelo et al would go for then £100m?. football has gone mental.

Can you do that? I don't think he can be loaned back to Southampton for the rest of the season. Some rule preventing it (Not sure)

Can you do that? I don't think he can be loaned back to Southampton for the rest of the season. Some rule preventing it (Not sure)

Not sure. Could've sworn I've seen it happen before.

pardon me. There I was thinking only proven, world class fullbacks commanded record/exorbitant transfer fees in the past. I wonder how much players like Lahm, Alaba, marcelo et al would go for then £100m?. football has gone mental.

Did i say he's worth that much? he's 18 and already one of the better LBs in the league, in five years time i think he'll be one of the best LBs in Europe.

He's going to be sold for 20- 25 million, not 30 million.

Also Marcelo world class.. :lol: Great going forward, but such a poor defender... Actually that pretty much sums up PVA.

Did i say he's worth that much? he's 18 and already one of the better LBs in the league, in five years time i think he'll be one of the best LBs in Europe.

He's going to be sold for 20- 25 million, not 30 million.

Also Marcelo world class.. :lol: Great going forward, but such a poor defender... Actually that pretty much sums up PVA.

How dare you slate Van Aanholt....he had a good game for us about 4 years ago....which we lost...and conceded 4 goals in...at home. :ph34r2:

I actually think you're right about the fee being closer to £20 million and probably £5 million of that is based on him being English. If you look at the rumours surrounding someone like Rodriguez then he's valued at between £15-20 million which isn't much different from Shaw without the 'English tax'. Shaw has homegrown benefits though and has played 50 games in the Premier League whilst also being 3 years younger.

1 good cross and a wankfest ensues! :lol:

I'd love to have him here as well, but I think many people here are overrating his crossing ability. It's his first assist in the PL as BM said, so I severely doubt it's THAT much better than Cole's as some people are claiming. He is very, very young though so he can easily become a lot more consistent with it and he's already better than Ash going forward.

1 good cross and a wankfest ensues! :lol:

I'd love to have him here as well, but I think many people here are overrating his crossing ability. It's his first assist in the PL as BM said, so I severely doubt it's THAT much better than Cole's as some people are claiming. He is very, very young though so he can easily become a lot more consistent with it and he's already better than Ash going forward.

It's pathetic isn't it?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You