Eden Hazard

the wes

Finally someone who cares enough to start a discussion.

Reason why i am upset that he actually WORE the shirt while giving an interview. I dont get upset because they swap but why wear it ? Maybe i am just too disappointed with the match but i really didnt like it.

Well i can't say for certain why he wore it but maybe he wasn't wearing anything underneath his jersey so when they asked him for an interview he quickly put on the jersey.

Or maybe he was cold. I mean there are a number of valid reasons why he would wear it. Honestly think you're overeacting a bit mate. I highly doubt Hazard meant to upset anyone by wearing that jersey.

He swapped jerseys with a PSG player. Well guess what, he's played in France and knows most of the players playing for PSG. Actually i wouldn't be suprised if the player he swapped jerseys with was Cabaye, former teammate and a good friend of Hazard.

When he talked about Messi and Ronaldo he always said he hoped to reach their level one day and acknowledged that he still had a long way to go and that he had to work extremely hard everyday to achieve that. (so get your facts straight)

16 goals, 11 assists. Lead goalscorer and lead assister of the team this season. Like you said not bad, not bad at all.

Never really understood why fans get upset over players swapping jerseys after a loss. Could you please explain. I mean do you think him swapping jerseys means that he doesn't care that we lost or something ? Cause THAT really sounds dumb.

Don't bother answering these guys. It's a waste of time.

Don't bother answering these guys. It's a waste of time.

It's not about answering, it's about discussing. This is why it is called a forum. And i am actually having a good discussion with him. Just because i said things about Hazard i am not worth anymore to talk to? Just because my opinions is different to yours doesn't mean you are right. Open up your mind, remove the blue tinted glasses and you will see the world from another perspective.

It's not about blue-tinted glasses, it's about common sense. Hazard has been nothing short of world class this season and has been statistically one of the best wingers in the world. He has created the most chances (84) of any player in Europe's top 5 leagues. Those numbers you post for him, you post it like it's nothing, but are his numbers any more inferior or superior to the likes of Reus, Bale, Robben, Ribery and other world-class wingers? No. And those guys play for top-heavy teams in league where their teams are by far the strongest. Hazard has had to deal with the shit house called Torres all season. Can you imagine a player with so many chances created only having 8 assists all season? Plus Hazard already has 17 goals this season. Ronaldo had 20 goals in THAT season where he fired United to the title (2006/2007). Hazard is also a big game player. Munich, Liverpool, Man City.... even today, he was by far our best attacking player in the first half and struck the post with an incredible volley on his weaker foot from an impossible angle. Can you imagine the havoc this guy would have wrecked if he played for PSG against us (i.e a team that dominated possession in big games?) We have the best young player in the world playing for us. (Neymar, Gotze, Isco and Pogba) all fantastic, I watch them a lot, so I know, but they don't have shit on Eden. And I'm not one of these guys that thinks every Chelsea player is so amazing. I try and be objective in my views and state facts based on statistics. And not just about statistics. His style of play is so good to watch and I hear he is better to watch live. I'll pay money to watch him play football..

I get your point mate but you're not getting mine. Read my comment again, i said 'Hazard is not bad at all'. What i dont like about him is that he can be MORE but sometimes just fades away.

And you're right, having Torres in the team doesn't help either. Believe me brother, same as you, i wish that Hazard becomes the world best player ever but i hope he leaves these best-friend kind of things out of the pitch.

This generation of footballers look like sissys to me. They all can be friends outside the pitch but inside i want a battle (metaphor).

I hope he get his head up high and instead of dreaming being best player he trains hard and achieve that.

I get your point mate but you're not getting mine. Read my comment again, i said 'Hazard is not bad at all'. What i dont like about him is that he can be MORE but sometimes just fades away.

And you're right, having Torres in the team doesn't help either. Believe me brother, same as you, i wish that Hazard becomes the world best player ever but i hope he leaves these best-friend kind of things out of the pitch.

This generation of footballers look like sissys to me. They all can be friends outside the pitch but inside i want a battle (metaphor).

I hope he get his head up high and instead of dreaming being best player he trains hard and achieve that.

The jersey thing wasn't clever, but these interviews are done immediately after games, so it's either he has a shirt on or not. He can do more, yes he can, but so could Ibrahimovic yesterday. The thing is we played well in the first half and as a consequence, Eden was our best player. We were poor in the 2nd and he faded away. Football is a team game afterall B)

The only world-cl

It's just funny when people analyze games based on meager one liners like this one. It's obvious that he was "invincible" in the 2nd half because Chelsea as a whole were awful and got outclassed by PSG. Football is a team game, and you can only look as good as the team you play for.

apart from the service tanking he changed from left wing to CAM and right side. didn't really get that

Sad thing is we sold two players he actually has a great understanding with (Mata & KDB) for no reason whatsoever. You're supposed to build the team around your best player and maximize his talents yet we've been doing him no favours.

I also long for the days of the Cole, Lampard and Malouda partnership rather than watching Eden being forced to carry the attacking load by himself.

There are few players in the world that are so good that you build a team around them, perhaps only Ronaldo and Messi.

Hazard is not that kind of player. Same argument were used in Torres favor: we needed players to improve Torres.

This is not Hazard FC. Stop the madness.

I prefered him under Benitez.

Oscar was also better under Benitez.

There's no pattern in how to break defences.

Look at his Real Madrid team last year against Manchester United who was just sitting, putting no pressure on Real Madrid Players and all they were doing was passing sideways in front of them waiting for a Manchester United error. No team play and quick rehearsed movements to stretch and put real pressure on them.

Real Madrid are also playing better this year.

Mourinho I think is not that great for players that would play best in a spanish possession team with quick combinations and passes.

This year it's the same high and low that he had at Lille. He was much more consistent the last 3-4 months under Benitez.

I hate the low line of our defence, the slow passing between our defenders and midfielders.

That's what happens when you have to force your best attacking player to come deep and defend... Completely negated in the second half.

Bullshit. It's not like Eden and Oscar did not have to track back last year. It's just that when we have the ball, if we can't counter-attack quickly, we are clueless.

Bullshit. It's not like Eden and Oscar did not have to track back last year. It's just that when we have the ball, if we can't counter-attack quickly, we are clueless.

I agree with your latter statement, but still that doesn't exclude my point... Hazard was poor in the second half because we lost grasp of the midfield because we weren't pressing high anymore and our intensity dropped a lot. We dropped our wingers back, they both defended deeply... And because there was no intensity in our counter attack from any of the front four in the second half (like we wanted to just go home with the 1-1/2-1 instead of trying to kill the tie off, wrong approach from the team), Eden was anonymous.