Eden Hazard

the wes

Is Hazard ever gonna shoot when he gets the chance to do so? Every time, he seems more keen to play a pass and set up others (we all know how messy our final passes are!) rather than shoot himself. It's not like his shooting ability and accuracy are bad or anything!

Is Hazard ever gonna shoot when he gets the chance to do so? Every time, he seems more keen to play a pass and set up others (we all know how messy our final passes are!) rather than shoot himself. It's not like his shooting ability and accuracy are bad or anything!

When he needs to pass he shoots. Its just a matter of improving his decision making.

Better players next to him...behind him...ahead of him.

Luiz and Ramires in midfield ffs :lol:

Those two players cost us 50 mio. I would expect better from such professionals. They are here for several seasons and should step the fuck up. Willian, Oscar, Schurrle cost us 75mio. You expect better for that money.

Honestly, we look like average massively overpriced team atm.

Matuidi and Verratti cost 17 fucking mio!!!! We play sooo shit for the money we spent its ridiculous.

Azpi, Hazard, Matic and defenders. Thats it. Everything else we overpaid and they still dont deliver fucking pussies (sorry for the rage, but when you throw 30mio for Willian, 20 for Shirley, 25 for Oscar, 25 for Luiz, 20 for Ramires, 50 for Torres you EXPEXCT LITTLE BETTER FROM THEM!). I dont think we can play barca or bayern style, but tonight or vs Aston Villa, Palace,...was simply shit. No more fucking excuses.

If I paid 10mio for 19 y.o. Verratti, I would give him all the time and patience he needs. But when you buy 25 y.o. Willian for 30mio you wont give him 2 seasons of adapting ffs. If I buy Cavani or Bale, I expect at least very good performances from them. If I buy Willian, I expect certain level of performance from him. And by now it looks like he is on the level of Heskey in final third jesus fucking christ. Same goes for Oscar and everyone else.

They cant step the fuck up and everyone is giving excuses to give them time. Willian is 25. Maybe we should wait until he is 30 and then he will have one good season before retiring. He cost certain money and certain level is expected from him. Period.

That was dumb from him.... Performing poor then wearing a PSG shirt... What's next?

He always blabbers about being on Messi/Ronaldo level, not only WE overrate him, he overrates himself too.

Having bad players around him is not an excuse, Bale did it at Tottenham.

Don't get me started on how disappointed i am on Oscar,Willian,Schurrle,Luiz,Ramires.....

I really thought this year we have a GREAT team but it only ended on disappointing me.

Back on Hazard: I know i will get alot abuse for this comment but i don't see all the hype around him. 16 goals, 11 assts. Not bad at all but how many goals are from penalties? I hope he will reach his potential peak but it doesn't look like that.

Your team looses and you wear a fucking PSG SHIRT? Are you fucking kidding me?

That was dumb from him.... Performing poor then wearing a PSG shirt... What's next?

He always blabbers about being on Messi/Ronaldo level, not only WE overrate him, he overrates himself too.

Don't get me started on how disappointed i am on Oscar,Willian,Schurrle,Luiz,Ramires.....

I really thought this year we have a GREAT team but it only ended on disappointing me.

Back on Hazard: I know i will get alot abuse for this comment but i don't see all the hype around him. 16 goals, 11 assts. Not bad at all but how many goals are from penalties? I hope he will reach his potential peak but it doesn't look like that.

How many of Lampard's goals are penalties? Get a grip he's 23.

hahahahaa. Just classic stuff right here. We should frame your comment you know. We really should.

He swapped jerseys with a PSG player. Well guess what, he's played in France and knows most of the players playing for PSG. Actually i wouldn't be suprised if the player he swapped jerseys with was Cabaye, former teammate and a good friend of Hazard.

When he talked about Messi and Ronaldo he always said he hoped to reach their level one day and acknowledged that he still had a long way to go and that he had to work extremely hard everyday to achieve that. (so get your facts straight)

16 goals, 11 assists. Lead goalscorer and lead assister of the team this season. Like you said not bad, not bad at all.

Never really understood why fans get upset over players swapping jerseys after a loss. Could you please explain. I mean do you think him swapping jerseys means that he doesn't care that we lost or something ? Cause THAT really sounds dumb.

He swapped jerseys with a PSG player. Well guess what, he's played in France and knows most of the players playing for PSG. Actually i wouldn't be suprised if the player he swapped jerseys with was Cabaye, former teammate and a good friend of Hazard.

When he talked about Messi and Ronaldo he always said he hoped to reach their level one day and acknowledged that he still had a long way to go and that he had to work extremely hard everyday to achieve that. (so get your facts straight)

16 goals, 11 assists. Lead goalscorer and lead assister of the team this season. Like you said not bad, not bad at all.

Never really understood why fans get upset over players swapping jerseys after a loss. Could you please explain. I mean do you think him swapping jerseys means that he doesn't care that we lost or something ? Cause THAT really sounds dumb.

Finally someone who cares enough to start a discussion.

Reason why i am upset that he actually WORE the shirt while giving an interview. I dont get upset because they swap but why wear it ? Maybe i am just too disappointed with the match but i really didnt like it.