Eden Hazard

the wes

slika-_original-1396705225-1035805.jpg

Is he stupid? Which idiot would wear kit of opponent who beat your team 3-1 in such important competition for the club as Champions League is for Chelsea? Not only they are our opponents, Hazard has been massively linked with move to PSG by media. What would normal player do? I don't know, but I'm sure he wouldn't wear kit of opponent, go in front of the camers in it and say, even if it's a joke, that maybe he could move to this opponent club. I know footballers are not mentally gifted, but to be that stupid? Have some respect for your fans too.

Not familiar with the concept of jersey swapping after games ? He's made it perfectly clear that he doesn't wanna leave. It's not like he was speaking in riddles or talking cryptical like Cavani did before our game.

ffs he was joking. He's already made it crystal clear that he doesn't wanna leave. People really should just calm the fuck down.

:lol:

Perhaps you are the one that need to calm down instead. I know he has stated that he won't be leaving but all I meant was, for the sake of letting the rumour die down and not let it intensified (thanks to French media), he shouldn't be speaking a word on it, jokingly or not.

Not familiar with the concept of jersey swapping after games ? He's made it perfectly clear that he doesn't wanna leave. It's not like he was speaking in riddles or talking cryptical like Cavani did before our game.

Swapping jerseys is perfectly fine, but which idiot wears it on the inteview? Like BluesMaster said, he intensified the rumour even more, without any need, even if he didn't want to so. I don't know for you, but for me it's stupid decision.

Swapping jerseys is perfectly fine, but which idiot wears it on the inteview? Like BluesMaster said, he intensified the rumour even more, without any need, even if he didn't want to so.

Interview was immediately after the game. Probably didn't have anything else to wear.

The thing is though the rumours are ridiculous. Hazard couldn't have been any clearer when telling the media he wasn't leaving.

Even if he didn't make that joke the media would have still rumoured him to PSG. It's what they do.

Interview was immediately after the game. Probably didn't have anything else to wear.

The thing is though the rumours are ridiculous. Hazard couldn't have been any clearer when telling the media he wasn't leaving.

Even if he didn't make that joke the media would have still rumoured him to PSG. It's what they do.

True but don't need to give them any ammunition to build on. Without any words, their stories would be less creditable, if it wasn't already.

Did he realy say that his wife will have big impact on his future? If she says that she wants to go to Paris, he will go...

Let her go to paris then, afterall she can easely come visit her husband in london, its not that far;)

About the shirt thing, it was not the smartest thing to give an intervieuw waring a shirt of a club you been linked with.

Afterall he could easely get a jacket or something to ware, its not like there wasnt anyone from chelsea arround to give him something to ware.

Imo its lack of respect towards the club and the fans

Can't believe people are having a go for him swapping & wearing a PSG shirt.. it happens all the time. As for his comments RE moving to PSG if his wife tells him, it's clearly a joke and there's nothing wrong with it - no need to get one's panties in a twist.

The last statement is true, but he added even more gum to chew on for media. If he didn't wear that jersey media would write news without any reason, but Eden gave them reason and this is probably why he's benched today by Mou and that's the right thing to do. He should think before he acts and speaks.