Eden Hazard

the wes

He needs more help.

Indeed, he was awfull this weekend but on many occasions in the crystal game i was wondering why they didnt pass back to him.

He set up an attack pass the ball and run free but the pass didnt come back and instead the other players choose the more difficult way ending up losing the ball.

You could see that he got frustrated by this a few times in the game

Indeed, he was awfull this weekend but on many occasions in the crystal game i was wondering why they didnt pass back to him.

He set up an attack pass the ball and run free but the pass didnt come back and instead the other players choose the more difficult way ending up losing the ball.

You could see that he got frustrated by this a few times in the game

There are times when he finds a pocket of space and wants a quick pass so he can turn but the player on the ball just ignores him and plays a safe pass out to a fullback. He shows a lot of frustration when that happens quite often in a game.

There are times when he finds a pocket of space and wants a quick pass so he can turn but the player on the ball just ignores him and plays a safe pass out to a fullback. He shows a lot of frustration when that happens quite often in a game.

Exactly, i dont wanne talk down on other players but sometimes i got the impression that quite often they dont see or understand what he is trying to do

The truth is our team still lacks technique in several areas.

Maybe so but one would think it's unforgivable that we haven't improved in that aspect to play more 1-2s and give variations in our play with 3 quarter of the season gone..

Every player has a technical ceiling, they can't improve when they're already operating at their best possible level. When we have CBs like Luiz in midfield, Ramires in CM and Ivanovic at RB we're obviously going to suffer.

True but I was referring more to the attacking players than the ones you mentioned there. Even then though, while the technical abilities are important, a large part of this 1-2s, combination play depends on movement, making those penetrative runs into space etc so that we get into dangerous positions. One would think this would improve and see more of this such as when teams park the bus against us over the years and after 3 quarter of the season gone under Mourinho but yet that hasn't been the case. More often than not, we see lots of passing in front of the oppositions' defence and then just aimlessly cross the ball in.

True but I was referring more to the attacking players than the ones you mentioned there. Even then though, while the technical abilities are important, a large part of this 1-2s, combination play depends on movement, making those penetrative runs into space etc so that we get into dangerous positions. One would think this would improve and see more of this such as when teams park the bus against us over the years and after 3 quarter of the season gone under Mourinho but yet that hasn't been the case. More often than not, we see lots of passing in front of the oppositions' defence and then just aimlessly cross the ball in.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying but I still believe a more technically balanced team would be able to provide the quick interplay that you're talking about. The attacking players rely a lot on those behind them to initiate moves and play intelligent passes that allow to receive the ball when/where they want it. Look at how most top clubs have fullbacks that are essentially playmakers, they have technical ability that most (if not all) of our CM players don't even possess which is insane when you think about it.

If hazard wants to leave now PSG is willing to pay us over 100 million pounds then we should do it. Use the money to get Reus, one striker and one darn good midfielder

I think chances of eden leaving are close to zero.

We have better chance of winning trophies in future than most of the teams in europe and he's under best coach in the world, no reason to leave...

I'm not even gonna comment the fuss about selling him and buying reus, this is not fifa...