Eden Hazard

the wes

Hazard on basketball:

'Basketball is my other favourite sport. I don't play, I watch it on TV, the NBA, and I love it.

'It is a very good sport to watch and the NBA is the best I know. The New York Knicks - Carmelo Anthony - the best! I have watched it live too, in the O2 Arena last season. It was perfect and I loved it, but I have never seen it in America. I hope one time I will.

'I tried to play myself but I am no good, definitely no good. I play football!'

Knicks? I am disappointed

will he keep the nr 17 next season?

the reason for asking is that i wanne buy the new home kit for my son but kinda need to be sure hazard gonne have the same number ;)

I'm pretty sure bout that.

numbers 7-11 are all taken. 14 & 26 aswell.

Ramires, Lampard, Torres, Mata, Oscar, DeBruyne & Terry wont leave this season I guess.

& I cant see him take a different number...

will he keep the nr 17 next season?

the reason for asking is that i wanne buy the new home kit for my son but kinda need to be sure hazard gonne have the same number ;)

I thought Lampard was leaving and that Hazard would have the number 8. Obviously that isn't happening now! But that's one of two reasons why I chose to have Oscar on my shirt for next season - Ossie definitely won't change numbers, and he's also my favourite out-field player at CFC!

I think we should give Ramires #5 (Essien's current number), any new defensive midfielder Romeu's #6 (and if none come in, give it to Mikel), give Mikel's then-vacant #12 to Essien as it's more of a squad-role number, and give Ramires's free #7 to Hazard because it is more his sort of number. Don't care what Romeu wears in the least harsh way possible!

I thought Lampard was leaving and that Hazard would have the number 8. Obviously that isn't happening now! But that's one of two reasons why I chose to have Oscar on my shirt for next season - Ossie definitely won't change numbers, and he's also my favourite out-field player at CFC!

me too thats why i as well got the oscar 13-14

damn good point, didnt think of that, i already got hazard, 17 is a shitty number for him though, dunno why he didnt take 11, it was open when he signed

Hehe good point but my son wont settle with anything else than the new hazard shirt.

Perhaps its better to wait abit just to be sure

damn good point, didnt think of that, i already got hazard, 17 is a shitty number for him though, dunno why he didnt take 11, it was open when he signed

17 is my favourite number so i am happy with Hazard having that number and will definitely be getting Hazard 17 on the back of my shirt for next season!