Eden Hazard

the wes

Sorry...but, what the hell is that?! :lol: lol

"Eden Hazard - The real spirit of Joe Cole's magic...al skills reincarnated and expressed through a Belgian in Stamford Bridge, Fulham road, SW6, London - CFC4eva"

I don't mean to make fun! Well...

Anyway, it's just very, very odd that's all! :lol:

Seems like it means that Hazard has similar skills, techniques and style of play like Joe Cole in his prime.

Also if you could remembered, Joe Cole play his part too in Hazard's decision to join us. Thanks, J. Cole. :)

I don't expect him to start actually.

Probably Witsel, Fellaini & Dembele in a triangle in CM + Mirallas & Debruyne on the wings. Benteke will be the striker.

I expect Eden to come is as a sub around 60' for Mirallas or KDB.

Don't tell the media Wilmots is following my advice for his line up :D ! They will be all over me then!

And yes, he misunderstood Dembele and played Chadli, small mistake!

glad eden hazard is our, let imagine what the other fans are saying about him

1. his not good he is not playing anything

2. just wish we are the team who bought him what is our scout even doing

3. hate how chelsea are making noise about him

4. he can never be good as ronaldo or even rooney some say wilshare, bale .......

any way let them keep saying shit

Why did they celebrate like they won the world cup yesterday? Are they through too the world cup finals or was is only because they won the game?

I think it has more to do with Belgium winning in combination with Croatia losing. Belgium now has a 3 point lead over Croatia, so even should we lose to croatia at home, we still have a better goal deficit. Belgium now has 19 out of 21 point W6 D1 L0 and Croatia has 16 out of 21 W5 D1 L1. The draws come from the game Belgium Croatia 1 - 1. Servia is third place with 7 points, meaning that Croatia are our main and only opponents to the first place guaranteeing direct WC qualifying, but yesterday we won (as expected) but they missed out on 3 points, giving us good odds to finish first, even if we lose in Croatia. I think that's what all the celebrating was about!

Why did they celebrate like they won the world cup yesterday? Are they through too the world cup finals or was is only because they won the game?

Is it to wrong to celebrate a win? It just shows how passionate the team and the fans are about this. There is no team/country more hungry to reach the world cup than Belgium.

Just reading that Messi doesn't feel to good after a hamstridge injury in april, he's getting the on injury after the other one since then. So probably the summer break came at the right time for Eden..

Because any reason to party is good! :yay::yay::drunk: