Eden Hazard

the wes

Hazard tried to kick the ball from underneath the ballboy. How the fuck else is he supposed to get the ball when the kid's lying on it?

You might say he should've told the ref and then sat down after the match and written a strongly-worded letter to the FA, but he was trying to get on with the game so in your rush to condemn him, maybe try and see it from all sides.

Eden will get a ban but that little kid deserves everything coming his way too.

In my 'rush to condemn him' I've also noted how he should have turned and complain to the linesman and not take action into his own hands. He only has himself to blame. He should turn around, scream at the ref, get the ball back and get on with it, not try and kick it from the kid.

This is an absolute PR disaster, and for those saying Hazard was in the right, I'm sure you'll all be a little embarrassed with what you're saying. I feel sorry for you just reading it.

Hazard should apologize for getting the ball?

The kid is diving. Fuck that little brat. He should be spanked and never in his life be allowed to be a ball boy again. Delaying a game worth millions like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pS97DRBj2zg

Hazard kicks the ball.

obviously some extenuating circumstances and as I read the ball boy knew what he was doing (tweets) but still he will get a mount of matches ... I fear he is burnt now ,this will haunt him in PL at least. I expect all fans to boo him from now on, in all english stadiums even with apologies .. only one reaction can ruin a lot of things. ask zidane...;|

There are loads of players that get said treatment up and down this country (Terry, Suarez, Rooney, etc) - He surely has the character and mentality for that not to affect him.

In my 'rush to condemn him' I've also noted how he should have turned and complain to the linesman and not take action into his own hands. He only has himself to blame. He should turn around, scream at the ref, get the ball back and get on with it, not try and kick it from the kid.

This is an absolute PR disaster, and for those saying Hazard was in the right, I'm sure you'll all be a little embarrassed with what you're saying. I feel sorry for you just reading it.

If you look at other forums and see what football supporters are saying, most of them are being fair-minded. Hazard deserves the ban but the little shit deserved a kick. The fact is that Hazard seemed to be trying to get on with the game and the kid milked it.

You might think people will be embarrassed but they're not the ones in a rush to throw their own players under the bus. The media will try and milk it for a few days but it'll be forgotten over time.

Well if i see it again time after time, it is sooooo clear he kicks the ball (not even too hard) from under the ball boys body, leapes over and fetches the ball. There is no intent whatsoever to hurt or even kick the kid itself.

We are jumping on a moral bandwagon here.

There is nothing there, no intent, no 'felony'. Fact. Just a player in a damn hurry to get the ball back.

That's all there is to it. It will be used against us, that's true. Fans should stick with Hazard considering the facts and not go into the moral, misplaced highground here. No reason to betray on of pur own players. Just see the footage again.

Ps: Once more: if you think he actually kicked the 17 year old ball boy, look again closely, really. He hits the ball with his tip of the boot and it jumps from under the guys body.

Rafa Benitiz just confirmed:

The 17 year boy came to changing room, accepted he wasted time. Both apologised. Matter ENDED IMO.

This will obviously not be the end of it. We are talking about English football here. He will probably end up with a 10 game ban which comes into force in 2015 once the FA have come to a 'quick' decision in their kangaroo court.

If you look at other forums and see what football supporters are saying, most of them are being fair-minded. Hazard deserves the ban but the little shit deserved a kick. The fact is that Hazard seemed to be trying to get on with the game and the kid milked it.

You might think people will be embarrassed but they're not the ones in a rush to throw their own players under the bus. The media will try and milk it for a few days but it'll be forgotten over time.

And there's my point in a nutshell. Hazard is Chels, so let's defend him.

Not for me. If Luis Suarez had have done this, there would be a witch-hunt.

But as you say, this will hopefully have blown over by the weekend. Thank fuck we have a game in just four days. Need to get this out of the system.