Eden Hazard

the wes

And there's my point in a nutshell. Hazard is Chels, so let's defend him.

Not for me. If Luis Suarez had have done this, there would be a witch-hunt.

But as you say, this will hopefully have blown over by the weekend. Thank fuck we have a game in just four days. Need to get this out of the system.

If Luiz Suarez parked in a disabled spot in fucking Tescos there'd be a lynch mob outside his house because there's a certain type of person in this country who lives to find things to be outraged by. They love it and the media will never go short of exploiting it.

I'm pretty sure if you kicked out at a 17 year old in front of hundreds of people the police would inquire about it too.

I did that once in school. Police didn't inquire but I was suspended for 5 days. Also I didn't nudge that 17 year old in the ribs, I kicked him in the face and chest several times.

This will obviously not be the end of it. We are talking about English football here. He will probably end up with a 10 game ban which comes into force in 2015 once the FA have come to a 'quick' decision in their kangaroo court.

I said IMO but I know the media won't stop.

South Wales Police are investigating an incident involving Eden Hazard and ball boy following complaints

Absolute farce. This is what tax payers money is wasted on? However, here I'm certain nothing will come of it. Both have apologised, the 17 year old kid admitted he timewasted so I hope this subsides quickly. Infact I'd presume the ballboy won't want it pursued if he has any conscience.

Police are investigating it, forget all the killers and pedophiles out there, lets just spend money investigating this.

People get really passionate about stopping and reporting these sort of things...shame most don't care about the crimes you mentioned....