Eden Hazard

the wes

wtf did hazard did wrong?????

he tried to get the ball,the kid turns over on the ball,then eden tires to kick the ball from the other side,all this in the final min of the game when chelsea needed 2 goals.

wtf did hazard did wrong?????

he tried to get the ball,the kid turns over on the ball,then eden tires to kick the ball from the other side,all this in the final min of the game when chelsea needed 2 goals.

He kicked a kid.

Both the French and Belgian media always spoke highly of his character, I am obviously biased, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was being naive. It seriously didn't look malicious and he was obviously trying to kick the ball. Deserves a ban, but no need to discredit his character

I can't honestly believe people are defending Hazard. Whether he kicked the lad or the ball is totally irrelevant, it was a reckless thing to do and he deserves to have the book thrown at him. Regardless of whether it was pre-empted by the lad or not, the right thing to do is complain to the referee or the linesman. The official would then take the time-wasting into account and eject the ballboy. You don't kick a player when he is on the floor and lying on the ball, so you certainly don't kick a young lad who is lying on top of the ball either.

I really don't care whether people have a go at me for my opinion on this matter, but you simply cannot do that. Hazard deserves the hate for his idiocy; Benitez deserves the fault for his negative tactics, piss-poor team selection and motivation skills; Ivanovic needs a slap for his two errors in the first leg; but the lad deserves none of it. If it was the opposite way round and a Stamford Bridge ballboy did that, we'd be praising him and baying for the blood of the offending player. Hazard has no defence in my eyes and his actions warrant the 3-5 game ban heading his way.

Agreed. Though I still think he hit the ball too (and a bit of the rib) because after the kick, the ball pops out. Anyway, Hazard got trolled by a 17 year old. Don't understand really because he always keeps his cool. Look at the positive side of it. Marin will get more playing time so we can check out what he can offer. And...Zidane did some of that stuff too in his career. Hazard is, Zidane being his idol, just making his way to the top :). It's a fact now.

One point though this kid is 17 and says he's nearly 18. He knew what he was doing. Nonetheless Hazard shouldn't have kicked out, but with the blood pumping and a few minutes left he just wanted the ball. I empathise for Hazard because he's not that type of guy at all but with the media, there is no doubt he'll be stigmatised. I'm positive they won't show the angle where the ball pops from under the idiot's body.

He kicked a ball from underneath a kid................................................

In the biological sense he is closer to a man than a kid....the little tart is almost old enough to order a pint at the local publican, if he can't take a little ribbing he shouldn't be allowed to drink in pubs.