Eden Hazard

the wes

His Rabona pass was just badass. Perhaps should have finished at least one of those chances but won't blame him after the great month he's had. Much like we saw with Mata last season, we can't let Hazard shoulder the creative burden. We need to be playing 2-3 creative players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogErca_m6ys&feature=player_embedded

Needs to finish better than that, first chance he has to put more effort in it, should be a goal.

Second one, harder than it looks, but he should be hitting the target there, however we've seen a lot of those missed, for example Busquets against us last season at the Bridge.

thats his style. Looks effortless but he just tries to send the keeper to the wrong corner. Obviously didnt work out in this case :)

second one was a hard pass, bounced just before his feet and after 90 minutes thats not as easy as it looks.

I would suggest you give him time to prove that his finishing is world class ;)

Just because I said he needs to improve his finishing to get to Ronaldo/Messi level doesn't mean I'm judging him on one game. Don't be stupid.

I wasn't pointing at you actually when saying this, chill :-) There are others that did though in the match thread when the match was still on ...

thats his style. Looks effortless but he just tries to send the keeper to the wrong corner. Obviously didnt work out in this case :)

second one was a hard pass, bounced just before his feet and after 90 minutes thats not as easy as it looks.

I would suggest you give him time to prove that his finishing is world class ;)

Well i can't say he hasn't proved me wrong before because he has, so i will give him time. I've just heard a lot of people on here go on about his finishing and it's not something I've seen much of, i didn't really see him in front of goal that much for Lillie either to judge.

It's not really a style mate, he should be burying it, i know what you mean by not being one dimensional, for example some strikers will power it in, the next chance they get they will tap it into the bottom corner. But Hazards finish was bad, it was a little tap but that wasn't the problem, the accuracy was right at the keeper, Cesar didn't have to do anything, no keeper in the world would let that in. And we had this guy in our 6 a side leisure league who let in 10 goals, 6 of them his errors.