Eden Hazard

the wes

I think we need to be careful with our expectations on him going into every game. Yes, we all want to him to skin and perhaps even humiliate the opposition player but he is bound to have a bad day and won't affect the game in any way at all. Really need to lower the expectations a bit. He could easily have an off day tomorrow for all we know.

Ok well I was joking, and yes i know every player has a bad game, it happens... He is a great player who i am looking forward to see. It wouldn't change my opinion of him whatever happens tommorrow... I would be lying if i said i wasn't optimistic about hazards chances especially against boswingwa, and the rest of a back line who lost 5-0 at home to swansea. Thats me just going off the player matchup etc... I don't think we need to be reliant on hazard to win this game in the slightest. Also think this can be a good time to unleash moses and oscar.... But time will tell... :)

Ok well I was joking, and yes i know every player has a bad game, it happens... He is a great player who i am looking forward to see. It wouldn't change my opinion of him whatever happens tommorrow... I would be lying if i said i wasn't optimistic about hazards chances especially against boswingwa, and the rest of a back line who lost 5-0 at home to swansea. Thats me just going off the player matchup etc... I don't think we need to be reliant on hazard to win this game in the slightest. Also think this can be a good time to unleash moses and oscar.... But time will tell... :)

Wasn't specifically targeting you mate. Just an opinion to all the general high expectations on Hazard by most Chelsea fans out there. :)

Personally, I wouldn't be so dismissive of Bosingwa when he comes up against Hazard tomorrow. Yes, he may not be the best of defenders but he's still decent enough and has all the experience to deal with tricky & pacey wide players like Hazard. He, after all, has battled against some of the better wide players at the moment like Ribery, Valencia, Messi(used to play there) etc.

Needs to finish better than that, first chance he has to put more effort in it, should be a goal.

Second one, harder than it looks, but he should be hitting the target there, however we've seen a lot of those missed, for example Busquets against us last season at the Bridge.

His Rabona pass was just badass. Perhaps should have finished at least one of those chances but won't blame him after the great month he's had. Much like we saw with Mata last season, we can't let Hazard shoulder the creative burden. We need to be playing 2-3 creative players.

True, always seen this from Eden - it's exactly the problem in the belgian national team. He is the kind of player that needs to link up - full speed - with other creatives to perform (mata and Oscar are ideal for this). Also, I think his first effort wasn't all that bad. Good save from the goalie. the last one - well - let' blame it on fatigue :-)

Eden will have to improve his finishing if he wants to be elevated to that Messi/Ronaldo level
This: hardly a criticism, isn't it? The guy is still so young. Give him time and don't judge on 1 game. :ph34r: :ph34r: :wank2: :wank2:

I've seen the miss on the end of the match.

He should have attacked the ball more or control it, he would have striked it better.

He open his foot too much and the little bounce means he didn't strike it cleanly.

I've not seen the last 20 minutes but from I've seen, if the penalty was whistled and he had scored on his chances, it would have been a really good game of him.

But at least he took the match seriously.

And too bad that the ref whitsled the fault on Bertrand when the ball came to him driving toward the box, I think Torres or Ramires would have got a great opportunity in front of the goal on the end if the play wouldn't have stopped.

This: hardly a criticism, isn't it? The guy is still so young. Give him time and don't judge on 1 game. :ph34r: :ph34r: :wank2: :wank2:

Just because I said he needs to improve his finishing to get to Ronaldo/Messi level doesn't mean I'm judging him on one game. Don't be stupid.