The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the Arsenal fans I know are taking it quite well. Its the bitter Tottenham nobs who are getting so angry

They are branding our game as ’disgraceful’ as usual. Hate to hear it constantly. Let the Spuds blabber, Goners are insulting us, while bringing the ’Citeh’ bandwagon into the perspective repeatedly. Feel pathetic.

Most of the Arsenal fans I know are taking it quite well. Its the bitter Tottenham nobs who are getting so angry

and the l'puke fans & da manure fans. I know for a fact that the l'puke fans were upset. I got slammed by them on my twitter account. Many of them had fcb avatars ;) Hatas!!! As CFC fans we can always point to this:

chelseahaterso.gif

I believe the correct term is called envy. Personally when I look at this trophy chest, I can't really be bothered whatever the fuck the goonies think about CFC

Empty_Cabinet-228x150.png

ps...yes I almost died laughing last year when le arse lost to Brummie in the League Cup. That was straight comedy

Kos1.gif

Haha poor Koscielny. Matt Law’s (Express) second love! Goners think he is the best defender atm. Love it.

Why is this worth a new thread? Who gives a fuck what gooners think. We are the first LONDON team to win the CL. I couldn't give a shit what any opposition fan thinks about it.

This thread gives the impression that we care about what they think, as if we were seeking for "daddy's" approval or smth. We didn't do it for them, we did it for ourselves. It should be deleted or merged with some other topic asap.

This thread gives the impression that we care about what they think, as if we were seeking for "daddy's" approval or smth. We didn't do it for them, we did it for ourselves. It should be deleted or merged with some other topic asap.

Not care, but when you hear we don't have a legacy, you can't just stick your arse on the chair and let them spout the bollocks, can you? That's the same thing I am feeling. They spammed my twitter with those vile words. Couldn't resist, so ranted. One of the Goners was born in 1985, and cheered their team to win the league in 1987. Imagine an infant of 2 years can watch a season?

They are handling it better than Liverpool and Tottenham supporters anyway. Those two will always try and disregard Chelsea's achievements.

Bindippers never have a job. One came to my uncle’s office in Herpenden for a job. Uncle appointed him, that poo worked for two days, and then, he was sacked by uncle. So this is their story. They have no jobs, nothing to do, so they will continue spouting retarding bollocks against us. Leave them. As for Spuds, no words.

SPURSDAY NIGHT!! CHANNEL 5!!

Who cares? Fuck them, they're nobodies to most young football fans. Going trophy less for a minimum of nearly 8 years (they can't win anything until February 2013) tends to do that to a clubs image.

Them hating on us, given the relative statures of the two clubs (i.e. European champions and being a dominant force in English football for nearly a decade vs 8 trophy less seasons and consistently losing their best players), is no different to Fulham or QPR fans hating on us, it's comparable to a mosquito biting an elephant.

Still cracks me up when they go on how we played boring football and parked the bus..couldnt care less!! Our ain wasnt to go out make sure everyone was entertained and hope we get a win and if not least we played pretty football...first team in London :D love it