The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pity like the other title better ...hated the arrogant gooner fans when they had a team ...now just happy to watch them summer

FFS they are in 15th place ....LMAO

So they need to win the Carling Cup just to qualify for Europa Liga ;) Nice...I hope it's us that eliminates them from the competition. First let us worry about the blue scouses. They will definitely park the bus on us & goto pks...negative football, but effective

pity like the other title better ...hated the arrogant gooner fans when they had a team ...now just happy to watch them summer FFS they are in 15th place ....LMAO

the fans are STILL arrogant and they really think that this arsenal squad has the strength to beat any team. thats the saddest part.

Arsenal is shite. Can't wait for game versus us.

You know our strikers are licking their chops as well ;) Especially DD. goonies hate to see The Big Blue #11 attack their weak ass defense

leoops.jpg

We should have a special poll for users to guess the number of goals we will score vs them. I hope we beat them more than 6, so people will stop gawking over manure's victory over those bums.

In derby matches, form is nothing, playing Arsenal won't be easy.

You are quite right but in the PL there are very few easy games .The most common margins of victory are by one or two goals.

Van Penis is always a threat and their new Wunderkind Locozade seems to be scoring for fun, and I doubt if the ref will do us any favours.Just hope the Drog savages their CBs and we see Arsene practising his bottle kicking.

In derby matches, form is nothing, playing Arsenal won't be easy.

Exactly Playing Arse will never be easy , i wish we had played them early in the season when they were being battered , the 8-2 was a strange occurrence i don't expect to see us beat them by that margin. AVB will have a selection headache with deciding who to play with the Drog and Torres both available (if they are).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...