The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incredible, even Liverpool fans are happier for us than Arsenal's :D

They're butthurt that we were the first Londoners to do it. Have some of that you short passing, left back selling, red scum.

gooners are delighted ,,,weve fucked the Spuds

Frimpong said he was happy that we won the CL because it (obviously) knock Spurs into the Europa League but he is pissed at the same time as he wanted Arsenal to be the 1st London team to win the trophy instead. :lol:

always hated arse more than spuds ,,,Spuds have caught up in level of detestation due to that obnoxious twat Levy

Same here it was pretentious gooners that first told me that CFC have no history. The Club has been around since 1905 & it has not history? Ok idiots!!!

Here's a room full of people that give a shit about Gooner opinions :

3887423423_e19c95dde5.jpg

When told they should stay in the room if they give a shit about Arseanal. They all jumped off the balcony. Even though the door was unlocked.

I believe the correct term is called envy. Personally when I look at this trophy chest, I can't really be bothered whatever the fuck the goonies think about CFC

Empty_Cabinet-228x150.png

ps...yes I almost died laughing last year when le arse lost to Brummie in the League Cup. That was straight comedy

Kos1.gif